Chapter 19

I was back In my office, sorting papers when my office phone started to ring. "Y/n L/n...uh, Park."

"Mrs. Park, it's your boss's boss's boss." It was the voice of my husband, "Look out your window. I think you deserve a break from all this."

I picked up the phone and walked to my window, raising one of the blinds open, "I'm taking you away for the weekend." Jimin was leaned against the SUV, wearing all black with black shades, "Mrs. Jones has packed you a bag. It's in the trunk."

"Oh, did she, now?" I teased as I saw a smirk grow on Jimin's face, "Do I get to know where we're going this time?"

He looked up at the window and smiled,"Aspen. You won that auction," I chuckled, "Might as well get your money's worth."

"Okay, I'm coming."

Jimin took me to the airport and I was surprised to see our private jet. He held my hand as I walked up the steps. Once I got in, I turned into the tiny hallway and saw a bunch of people already inside. Kate, Mia, Jungkook and Jin were waiting inside, greeting us with their glasses of champagne, "Surprise!" They all shouted out together.

"Oh, my god." I turned to look at Jimin who was already smiling big, "You wanted to see more of your friends." He held my hand as he smiled.

"Come here!" Kate yelled out with a big and bright smile.

It was good to see Kate and everyone again and this time, Jimin was with me.

.....................................................................................

Jimin had taken us to his get-away place in Aspen. A bare-bones cabin in the woods. A place known to be breathtaking during the winter. Taehyung had pulled into the driveway of the cabin.

"Here we are." Jimin said, stepping out of the car before helping me out.

It was absolutely gorgeous. It had wide windows all around and stone pillars holding up the first half. The red and brown wood suited well with the stones, "That's beautiful."

"Oh." Kate mumbled to herself. Not expecting it to be so big either.

"You think this is nice? You should see it in the snow." Mia said, walking around the car to my side.

"We should totally hit the sauna together." Mia says, standing beside Jungkook as he looked up at the tall and wooden cabin.

Jungkook quickly turned, "Totally...Oh," he stuttered as Mia laughed at him and shook her head, "You meant her." He said, referring to me.

Mia chuckled as she walked inside the cabin.

Jimin pulled me in, placing his forehead against mine as he gave me a soft and warm smile. We locked arms as we followed behind.

We all separated while Mia took me to the room Jimin and I would be sharing.

"Okay, this one's yours." Mia said as we both walked into the bedroom.

There was a stone wall to one side and the others were perfectly sanded brown wood by the entry way. I was so relieved to see that the bed was huge but I was surprised to see fox tailed blanket laid across the bed.

"I'm at the other end of the house," Mia said, facing me, "And you two can make as much noise as you want." Mia teased.

I rolled my eyes with a soft chuckle.

From a distance, I could hear the keys of a piano being played.

"Oh, and there's a piano." Mia then added while I took my heels off.

Mia took me to the balcony because her and I were both curious to see who was playing the piano. My heart fluttered when I saw Jimin swaying as he pushed down the keys. Of course it was him. His soft voice sang out the words Baby, I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time. Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you~

I felt a smile grow on my face as I leaned on the balcony. He always looked so handsome when he sang.

"No way." A males voice said behind us. I turned to see Jin completely speechless.

"You guys must have heard him play before." I said, looking over at Mia as she shook her head.

"We've never heard him sing." Mia said.

"Ever." Jin added.

Wow...really?

I looked back at Jimin as he closed his eyes, Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you. Jimin's eyes opened as he looked up at me. A smirk grew on his face.

"Maybe I've heard enough." Jin said, joking.

Mia chuckled, still surprised as she hesitated to leave along with Jin.

Baby, I'm a man. Maybe I'm a lonely man who's in the middle of something that he really doesn't understand. Jimin continued on. Swaying once more.

Maybe I'm a man. Maybe you're the only woman who could ever help me. Jimin's voice was so beautiful and harmonizing. He was perfect. My perfect fifty shades.