Chapter 20

Jimin and I laid on the opposite sides of the bathtub. It had a great view beside it. You could look out and see the entire forest along with two huge mountains connecting together.

Jimin lifted my foot as he began messaging it. The bubbles overlapped our bodies, tickling my skin every time a small wave was formed.

"Do you think Jin would ever cheat on Kate?" I asked Jimin. Remembering the awkward silence between Kate and Jin during the drive here, "She thinks he's sleeping with Gia Matteo." I then added. Jimin looked surprised.

"Well, I'm sure he has, but that doesn't mean he is now." Jimin said, still rubbing my foot.

"Really? He has?" I squinted. I could feel my heart sink for Kate.

"Probably. Jin's slept with half of Seattle." Jimin stopped rubbing my feet.

I laid my head back, resting it on the bathtub, "Hmm. I didn't know he was so promiscuous."

Jimin chuckled and shook his head, "Y/n, it's none of our business."

He was right. "I know," I sat up, "Well, it will be our business when I murder him for breaking Kate's heart." I smiled at him.

Jimin chuckled softly as he looked down at the bubbles.

I laid back once again, "Mia said you hardly ever come here"

Jimin looked out window and thought, "There's never been someone I wanted to bring up here."

I smiled. The cabin was known for it's beauty but it was also here for a perfect and romantic getaway. Before me, Jimin had never been in a relationship.

Jimin smirked, "I was waiting for you."

I grabbed the side of the bathroom and crawled to him as I placed my lips onto his. He pulled me in as I sat on top of him. Jimin grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed them as he smirked between the kiss, "Let me take you here, Y/n."

I smiled as I pulled away, "Fine by me, baby."

Jimin chuckled as he slid into me. I leaned my head back as my moan echoed throughout the bathroom. Jimin leaned forward and kissed my neck as he held onto me. He thrusted into me and the waters poured over the bathroom, creating a slapping noise as it met with the tile floor.

I laughed out as Jimin smiled, telling me to shush. Jimin pushed me down onto him as he began to push into me further and faster. I felt myself rubbing against him and I let out a moan in his mouth as he yanked my hair back, causing me to yelp. He kissed my collar bone and thrusted faster and faster, water pouring everywhere, "Jimin," I breathed out. I could feel myself building up, "Keep going."

Jimin pushed my face towards him, slamming his lips onto mine as he pushed into me harder. My moans were uncontrollable as the feeling grew more and more till it finally released along with Jimin as he moaned into my mouth. The water swayed back and forth, rising over the sides as it slowly calmed after the last thrust.

After the hot scene between us in the bath, Jimin and I cuddled in bed and dozed of together. I had been woken up from the rumbling sound of thunder. Immediately, I fell back asleep and I was back in the Palace of Versailles. The Hall of Mirrors.

The hallway was empty. No one was in sight. Not even Jimin. I began to hear the music play out as I looked up at the beautifully decorated ceiling. I could hear a set of footsteps behind me as a warm hand softly glided down my right arm. I close my eyes, embracing the person behind me, thinking it was Jimin. He placed his head against mine as his arms wrapped around me. I wasn't alone now.

"Y/n." The voice said. It caught me off guard and it didn't sound like Jimin. I turned around and saw Jack. His cold eyes piercing through me.

I gasped loudly as my eyes shot open. I began to pant and looked over to see Jimin. Relief flowed throughout my body. I breathed out and rolled over to him. He was sound a sleep. I touched his face, hoping I wasn't still dreaming but this was real. I was truly still with him and I was safe. Even now I couldn't remove Jack from my mind.