Chapter 23

I surprised myself when Mia had bought the dress. I didn't think in a million years that I'd ever wear something so revealing. I stood in front of the mirror back at the cabin. It was definitely thin. I could barely feel it on my skin.

"Tell me you didn't wear that to go hiking." Jimin joked as he walked into the bedroom.

I chuckled, "Of course I did." I turned, perking my butt up to tease Jimin. His eyes remained glued to my ass. Mission success.

"It's, um...good for sweating and...has full range of motion." I said, smirking.

Jimin walked up behind me as he kept checking me out, "It's very short." He said, standing close to me as he looked at me through the mirror. His hot breath was against my ear as his hands touched the sides of my hips.

I smiled, "I know."

His hand went over my back, just above my ass, "And it's not too far from here..." he added. His hand went down and between my legs from behind, "...to here...to there." His hand slipped through my panties as he inserted his finger a few inches in. My body tensed as I gasped from his touch, "And to here. So just don't bend over. We should be fine." He said, removing his hands as he wrapped his arms around me. He became playful and pulled down the strap of the dress, almost exposing me boob. I laughed and cupped the dress before it fell.

Jimin laughed, "A design flaw."

...................................................................................

Jimin and I were sitting in the corner, admiring each other's presence while Mia shouted at Jin, over Kate and Jungkook as they looked over the menu.

"Hey, Jin, did I see that architect you work with in town today, Gina?" Mia asked.

I glanced up to look at Kate, who was already staring down Mia.

"Gia Matteo. Yeah, she, um...she has a place here." Jin said.

How does he know that? Did he go over her place?

Mia gestured to her boobs, "Are they real? Like, can they be real?"

Kate grew uncomfortable as she looked away.

"I never asked," Jin looked down in his lap.

"Uh, two bottles of Bollinger and six glasses, please." Jimin said, talking to the waiter.

Bollinger? "Are we celebrating something?" I asked, leaning towards Jimin as he held my hand.

Jimin smiled and repositioned himself in his seat as he exchanged a look to Jin. What's going on?

Jin breathed out and stood up as he cleared his throat. His eyes were on Kate, "Um...At a certain point, uh, the idea of spending the rest of my life with one person seemed unimaginable," Jin said towards everyone. Oh, my God...is he?

"And then I met Kate. And I fell head over heels in love," Jin swallowed as he walked over to Kate. He reached into his pocket as he kneeled in front of her. Kate chuckled as he pulled out a small box, "I fell in love with your beauty, with your grace, your wisdom, for everything that you are. And now the only thing I can't imagine...is being without you- ever. So..." Jin looked down at the box as he opened it. Kates eyes began to water, "Marry me? Please?" Jin asked as he chuckled nervously.

Kate smiled big, "Yes. Yes, yes, yes." She pulled Jin in as they both kissed.

Half the club began to clap and raised their drinks up for them.

"Congrats, dude." Jungkook said, pulling Jin into a hug.

Did Gia help Jin get that ring? Is that why they were coming out of that jewelry store together?

That night was the first time during the entire weekend that Kate and Jin were close to each other. So close that you couldn't pull them away from one another. And that made me happy. Relieved mostly that Jin was in fact, not cheating on my best friend.

We had drank a lot that night and we danced and danced till we started to sweat. After dancing with Mia, I saw that Jimin was returning from getting another drink. I rushed over to him and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held onto me tight. This was by far the best weekend yet.