Chapter 32 I Let Her Go

Jimin's P.O.V~

I walked up to one of the red walls with the belts hanging down. These were one of the things that I would use on women all the time...could I do this to Y/N as well?

I didn't want to hurt her but I wanted to punish her for all the things she made me feel. I can't change, this is who I am.

I looked over at her and I felt worried...did I want to hurt her? Deep down...did I care for her? Did I want things to change and maybe work things through with her? All this time, I was so obsessed with her. I wanted her close to me and I didn't want her to leave...Do I have feelings for her?...No, that couldn't be it.

I walked up to her as she faced the other way, "Are you sure about this?"

She looked away and sighed, "Yes."

I dropped the belt and grabbed the bottom of her shirt as she raised her arms. I tossed her shirt to the side and began pulling down her shorts and underwear.

Y/N's P.O.V~

I stood there naked and became cold. My heart was pounding and I tried to prepare myself for what would happen next. All my anger and hurt towards him...I needed to know who he was and what I was wasting my time on...whether it was worth it all or not.

"Bend over," Jimin whispered in my ear.

I swallowed and closed my eyes as I bent over the table. I tried to breathe calmly...I grew nervous...What will this feel like? Will it hurt?

"I'm going to hit you six times and you're going to count with me." Jimin began to breathe hard as he moved around from behind.

Before I could make out another breath, I felt the cold leather hit my ass hard. This was much worse than the whips. The ting that came after felt like tiny needles with a burn.

"Count, Y/N," Jimin demanded but with more softness in his tone.

I concentrated on his voice, "One."...5 more

The belt hit the other side of my ass and I tried holding back my loud gasps, "Two."

Again, the belt met my skin. This time it was more painful. The stings from the first hit were still there and that third hit made it much worse. A tear fell down my face as I tried to swallow hard, holding back the other ones, "Three."

Jimin didn't hit me for a little while as he continued to breathe hard. As I blinked and another tear fell, He whipped me again. This one made me go on my tippy toes as I tried so hard not to stand up and stop him from hitting me but I had to go through it. I had to...Three tears fell on the table and I tried not to whimper, "Four."

This is what he wanted to do to me. This is how he wanted to punish me. He wanted to hurt me like this. Instead of being a normal happy couple together and going out on dates...having coffee and laughing...kissing...waking up next to each other...this is what he wanted.

Another hit...it was less hurtful but just enough to make me cry more, "Five."

Jimin's P.O.V

This didn't make me feel better... I wanted to punish her no longer. Hearing her count out as she whimpered hurt my chest. I wanted to stop but I kept going...One more...I hated this...This hurt me but it hurt her more.

I stopped for a bit and tried fighting back the feeling of holding her and comforting her...why did I want to do this to her?

I swung back the belt and swallowed hard and closed my eyes as I swung forward the belt, making contact with her skin. I could hear her loud gasp...followed by a sniffle.