Chapter 15

The room was slightly dark. My exposed skin felt cold at first, but then my body heated up.

His soft lips kissed mine so passionately. His hands feeling up my body and then holding my arms above me.

I could feel the heat from between both of us. He pushed slowly inside me. I could feel him brush against me over and over and each time, I would arch up to the tingling feeling.

It didn't hurt...it felt so good. He had me making sounds I didn't know I could make. Every time I let out a sound, Jimin looked eager to go harder or faster. No matter what he did, he had me losing control of myself.

I looked up and saw the backside of him and I watched as he pushed against me.

Above his bed was a circular mirror placed on the ceiling. What for? Who knows. Maybe for this reason.

Jimin began going faster and faster and I felt the tingling feeling build-up and my moans were more common at this point. I got louder and I felt it. This sensitive yet pleasurable feeling down there.

I began breathing as if I ran a mile. Jimin stopped and pulled out. He rolled over and laid next to me, breathing like me.

"Fuck..."Jimin quietly said.

My legs were shaking and he placed his hand on my thigh, "You alright?"

"Y-yes...I think. I don't know why they're shaking like that." I chuckled.

He tightened his grip on my thigh and smirked and flicked my vagina slowly. That sudden touch made me jump a little.

"You released." He removed his hand and calmly breathed out.

Both of us were laying down, naked and exhausted.