Chapter 2

Y/N's p.o.v~

"Would you like a glass of Chardonnay?"

I smiled and grabbed the glass off the tray, "Thank you."

I turned to look around and noticed two girls leaning towards one another, looking at me, "Yeah, That's her."

I look over my shoulder and everybody kept pointing and looking at me, whispering.

Am I paranoid? No...why would they be looking at me?

I slowly turned around the corner, looking at the pictures. Once I fully turned the corner, I was shocked once I saw huge pictures of...me, "Oh, my God." The spotlight was on me and I didn't like it, "Jesus...Christ."

On each wall of one room, were pictures of me...only me.

"Y/N."

I turned, hearing a mans voice.

Jungkook was making his way through the crowd with a big smile, "You made it."

"Jungkook. This is, like, so m-much of my face in here." I looked at all the pictures and tried to catch my breath. This was too much attention.

"Well, If I had asked, you would have been like, I'm too shy." Jungkook nervously laughs.

You guessed right Jungkook..."Yeah."

Jungkook turned and looked at the photos of me, "But you...It's my best stuff."

"It's so..." I stopped and observed the photos.

Jungkook smiled, "Do you like them?"

"They are super..." I tried to find the right words without hurting his feelings, "Large."

A lady with short red hair and glasses caught Jungkook's attention, "Hold on." Jungkook said, placing his hand on my back and walking towards the woman.

I began looking at all the pictures...This was too much. I can't handle this.

"You're kidding." Jungkook said quietly, "Well," Jungkook walked over to me with a grin, "Somebody likes them. They just bought all six." Jungkook grabbed my drink that I didn't even touched and took a sip from it.

umm..wait"All six?"

"Dinner's on me tonight, okay?" Jungkook ignored my question.

"Come on." The woman said, holding up a clipboard.

Jungkook quickly turned to see her and then back at me, "I'll be right back.."

Dinner? With Jungkook? No, I don't think I should. Should I wait for him or find my way out of here?

Wait...but who bought all my photos?

I began looking around the corner, trying to see if Jungkook met up with the person who bought them, as I turned around, I stopped in place.

From afar, I saw...Jimin. He had spikes growing from his chin and it looked like a mustache was coming through. I thought he always kept clean and smooth. Stop, that's not the point.

He began walking toward me and I started to prepare myself for his presence. Jimin being so close to me again after not seeing him in so long...but remembering what happened that night. I can't do that again.

"Y/N." Jimin said approaching me.

I felt myself melt in his words when he spoke my name in his raspy voice.

"It was you wasn't it? You just went and bought all of these."

Jimin looked over at one of my photos and the people, "I don't like strangers gawking at you."

Gawking? "Why are you here."

"For you." Jimin said softly.

I scoffed as I turned around.

"Hey." Jimin placed his arm in my way as he continued to look at me, "Can we talk somewhere...private?"

Definitely not an okay thing to do with Jimin, "No."

Jimin sighed, "Look, I'm not very good at this. I've never had to... I've never wanted to try again."

I looked at him, I couldn't tell if he meant it or not, "Jimin, I don't...it's not a good idea-"

"Let's talk," Jimin cut me off, "Okay? Just talk. Please. Have dinner with me." Jimin's breathing changed as he waited for my answer.

I missed him...but...I...Damn it Jimin. Why must this be so hard, "Okay, fine, I will have dinner with you. Because I'm...hungry. But we are only talking, and that is it."

A smile grew on Jimin's face as he looked at me. Was he really happy that I was going to have dinner with him that much?

"Hold on." I said as I turned around looking for Jungkook.

Jimin's P.O.V~

I watched as she walked away, heading towards a guy facing the other way. Who was he? She rubbed his back quickly as the man turned around, "Hey." It was Jungkook. Him! I think I would prefer a random stranger...

"I'm gonna take off-" Y/N said to him.

I tried to listen to the conversation but it was very hard with everyone else talking.

"Already?" Jungkook's smile went away.

"Your photos are stunning, Jungkook." Y/N reached in for a hug as Jungkook hugged back, pulling away with a smile. Jungkook's eyes looked in the direction that she was turning and his smile dropped once he saw me.

As Y/N made her way to me, I placed my hand behind her back, hoping Jungkook saw.