Chapter 26

"Looks like you and Park did some celebrating last night." Kate said looking at the opened champagne bottle, "Is he still asleep?"

"Uuh..no, he couldn't stay," I said grabbing my car keys.

"Who's car keys are those then?"

I looked at my keys and awkwardly laughed, "Those are...mine."

"Wow, Y/N." Kate looked at me and sighed.

"What?"

Kate began tapping on her teacup with a face. A concerned look. "Nothing. I just- Make sure you're taking it at your own pace, okay?"

"I am...I am." I grabbed my jacket and headed to the door, "I gotta go."

"Where are you going?" Kate asked, giving me the look again.

I sighed with a laugh and left.

..............................................................................

"Look at this," I said with a laugh, picking up the newspaper on Jimins glass coffee table.

"I've seen it." Jimin said coming towards me, "It's not a bad picture."

"Jimin Park with friend. It says we're friends." I said throwing the newspaper down and looked at him teasingly.

"It must be true if it's in the paper." Jimin said as he touched my shoulders, "So how did it go with Dr. Greene?"

"It was fine. But she said that I have to abstain from all sexual activity for at least four weeks. You know after I start the pill." I said with a serious face.

Jimin didn't look pleased, "What?"

I got closer to him, nearly touching his lips and whispering, "Just kidding."

Jimin slammed his lips on mine and we both fell on the couch. He held up my arm above my head and removed his lips from mine, "I want to take you to my playroom."

I smiled and bit my lip, "But I haven't signed the contract."

Jimin smiled, "I'm well aware. Call it due diligence."

I nodded, "Okay."

Jimin took me down the hall, holding my hand. He stopped in front of the playroom door and looked at me, "You ready?"

I nodded with a smile. Once he pulled out the key, I got nervous.

We walked in together and Jimin turned around to face me. He placed his hands lightly on my neck and began kissing me. Jimin pulled away as he bit my lip and let go, "Eyes down."

I grinned and looked down.

"Take off your shoes," Jimin ordered. I kicked my shoes off to the side and looked up at Jimin.

Jimins eyes stayed on me, "Arms above your head."

I raised my arms and Jimin grabbed the bottom of my dress and lifted it all the way up till it was completely off.

"You have a beautiful body, Y/N. I want you unashamed of your nakedness. Do you understand?" Jimin was so close to me. I lowered my eyes and nodded, "Yes, Sir."

"You're biting your lip...you know what that does to me. Turn around." Jimin ordered with a frustrated tone.

I fought back my giggle and quickly turned around.

Jimin pulled back my hair and began braiding it, "When I tell you to come into this room, this is how you'll be. You'll wait for me, kneeling by the door." Jimin tied my hair and grabbed my arms, "Do it now."

I stood by the door and got down on my knees and sat down.

"Hands flat on your thighs," Jimin ordered once again.

I flipped my palms to face up and grew more nervous.

"Take it at your own pace, okay?"

I began remembering what Kate said. Was this my own pace? Or would it go too far?

Jimin went to the back of the room and the room went silent.

After a while, I heard him coming back.

I heard a slightly loud noise of something falling and jumped. Jimin approached me and my heart began racing and my breathing was uncontrollable.

"Hold out your hand."

I raised my hand and Jimin grabbed it. Repositioning it so my palm was facing up and flat.

I waited and felt something cold touch my neck and drag down my arm and to my hand. Once it reached my hand, I felt a smack. There was a sting at first but it went away.

"Did that hurt?" Jimin asked as he stood behind me.

"No," I said, holding my hand up.

"See. Most of your fear is in your head. Come on." Jimin said grabbing my hand.

Jimin walked me to the middle of the room and grabbed a rope from the ceiling, pulling down a metal rack. He then grabbed the handcuffs from the floor and started putting them on me. He grabbed my wrist and raised them to the rack and hooked the handcuffs to them, shaking them to make sure they were on there.

Jimin looked at me and dragged his hands down my arms and looked at me. I was vulnerable.

He walked behind me and started kissing the back of my neck, dragging his hands lightly down my ribs, and bit my earlobe.

Jimins hand dragged down my stomach and he slid under my panties and started messing with my clit. He then pulled away and walked in front of me with a smirk.

He slowly got lower and kissed my stomach. He put his thumbs under my panties on my hips and pulled them down.

Jimin stuffed my panties in his back pocket and picked up the blogger and dragged it on my ass and whipped it making me go forward. My gasp was loud, "How does it feel?"

"Good," I said biting my lip.

Jimin dragged the flogger across my lip and down my right boob and whipped below it. He dragged it down my stomach and whipped it. I threw my head back and groaned. That one...hurt.

Jimin walked up to me and whispered, "Quiet."

Jimin unbuttoned his pants and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I felt him slide in and he thrusted into me roughly. He got harder and I could feel keep slam against my sensitive area. He slammed his lips on mine and I moaned into his mouth as he yanked my hair.

He got faster and faster and eventually I could feel him release inside me along with my finish release.

He unhooked one of my hands from the handcuff and I wrapped it around his neck. He unhooked the other one and I held onto him as I breathed heavily with him.

Jimin took me down from the rack and removed the handcuffs but pulled out a thin and red rope.

As he began wrapping it around my hands, he bent me over in front of the bed and tied the rope.

He stood behind me and his hand went up my inner thigh and began fingering me. I struggled since I was standing and I kept moving backwards against his crotch, he pulled out his fingers and spanked me harder than he ever had.

I stood there and my legs were shaking from all that had happened before. He untied me and grabbed a blanket from one of the drawers and wrapped it around me. Lifting me and carrying me in his arms.

He carried me to the other room and laid me down. I felt exhausted. I was sore between my legs but it felt nice. He pulled up the blankets and kissed my forehead.

Once he walked out of the room, I dozed off.