Chapter 27

Jimin's p.o.v~

I had woken up to my face smashed into the bed. My eyes were heavy and my head ached. I looked around the room and realized I was back at home but Y/n wasn't in bed, "Y/n?" Was she home? Was she still here?

I quickly got out of bed and left the bedroom. She wasn't in the living room nor the kitchen, "Y/n?" I ran up the stairs and tried the red room but it was locked, "Y/n?" I waited for her to answer but nothing. I continued to knock but still, nothing, "Shit."

Y/n's p.o.v~

I wrapped myself with the blanket and exited out of the red room and made my way back downstairs.

"Go through the apartment. Check every room. Taehyung, check the garage, see if you can talk to the concierge. Sawyer, take a look at the CCTV." Jimin ordered.

He had everyone gathered up in the kitchen besides Prescott. There was no need to send them through all that, "Sawyer, we're leaving for work in 20 minutes."

"Yes, ma'am." Sawyer answered.

Jimin breathed out with a grunt, "Where the hell were you?"

I looked over at Jimin and glared at him before I left towards our bedroom.

"Y/n." Jimin called out but I ignored and walked faster to the bedroom.

I dropped the blanket and ran into the bathroom and shut the bathroom door before Jimin could get in.

"Y/n." Jimin tried to open the door but it was locked, "Y/n?" He started to bang on the door, "Open the door."

I turned on the water to shut out Jimin and quickly got into the shower. I wanted to get out of here. I couldn't look at him knowing he went to see that bitch last night.

I stood under the pouring hot water and closed my eyes. I needed to calm myself. I can't afford to be stressed right now.

After my shower, everything went quiet once I turned the water off. Was he still there?

I wrapped myself up with a towel along with my hair and slid open the door. Jimin was sitting outside rubbing his neck as he stared down at the ground.

He quickly sat up and tried standing in front of me but I walked around him and went into the closet.

Jimin scoffed and followed, "That's it? You're ignoring me? Hey."

I tossed my towels down and put on clean pair of underwear.

"Why are you behaving like this?" Jimin asked, approaching me.

I grabbed a bra and walked away, "I don't know. Maybe you should go and ask your friend, Mrs. Robinson."

Jimin scoffed, "What? You've been reading my texts?" Jimin placed his hands on his hips while I put my clothes together on the stool.

I chuckled, "I've been picking up your shit, Jimin." He's mad because I read his texts? Is he serious right now? I sat down and started putting on my stockings.

"I told you we're just friends." Jimin said.

Friends...after everything...he still calls her his friend? He's defending her? "The time for talking to me was yesterday. But instead, you decided to go get drunk with the woman who taught you how to fuck when you were a child. The going gets rough, and you go running to her. I thought you were better than that."

Jimin shook his head, "It wasn't like that."

Yeah, sure. He could fool himself but he wasn't going to fool me, "Did you sleep with her?" I asked, standing up. Please...Jimin...please tell me you didn't.

"No. What do you think, I'd cheat on you?" Jimin crossed his arms. Acting as if he was offended. Well, fuck that. He hurt me.

"You did. You confided in her about our private life. You chose her over me," I watched as Jimin rolled his eyes and looked away as if he couldn't face this but he was going to, "And then you came home, and you said that...I would choose this baby over you," I added, putting my bra on, "And you know what? If I have to, I will."

I sat down and grabbed my boots. Jimin's eyes almost watered and he fought them back. Whether I was hoping he'd care...but it felt like he didn't, "I will choose this baby over anybody because that is what decent parents do. It's what your mother should have done for you, and I am so sorry that she didn't, Jimin. I am sorry but you are not a kid anymore, Jimin. You need to grow the fuck up."

I stood up and walked over to my dresses and grabbed the dark red one. I walked back to the bench and I could feel the tears build up but I had to be strong. My breath was shakey as I turned around, "You're not happy about this baby. I got that,"

Jimin shook his head and was going to say something but I cut him off, "I am not ecstatic, either, given the timing and your reaction. But babies happen when you have sex! and you and I tend to do a lot of that. So we can either do this together..." this next part hurt me the most but I had to say it, "...or I'll do it without you."

"And what about us?" Jimin asked. As if he even cared.

"Well, when your husband prefers the company of his ex-mistress, it doesn't really say much for your marriage, does it?" I turned around, hiding the tears as I grabbed my dress.

"Elena and I just talked. I was too angry with you." Jimin started to get closer to me and my heart sank with every word he said.

"I'm angry with you, Jimin! You left me! You left me when I needed you! You fucked up!" It was the first time I had ever yelled at Jimin. I could see the surprise in his eyes but I didn't give a damn.

"Yes, I fucked up, and I'm sorry. I'm standing here telling you I'm sorry." Jimin fell apart. His voice became shakey, "Okay, she doesn't...she doesn't mean anything to me. I don't need her...I need you."

"Would have been good if you felt that way yesterday." I zipped up my dress and left Jimin alone in the closet.

Sawyer was already waiting for me by the elevators. I didn't look back and walked into the elevator with Sawyer. The entire car ride, my stomach ached along with my head. I felt so nauseous and hurt. I wanted to hug Jimin so bad but I was too angry. As much as I wanted to see him...I didn't want to look at him.