Chapter 12

It was just Jimin and I in one car going down a busy night street. His bodyguards we're not following. Where were we going?

"Do you think it was Leila?" I sat still, trying to calm down my breathing, "You really think she would do something like that?"

Jimin looked over at me, not wanting to give me an answer. I know he'd probably tell me that he wouldn't want me to worry but how can I not when my car has been completely trashed.

I looked back at the streets and quickly turned to Jimin, "I really don't see why we can't just go back to your apartment. That place is like a fortress." I watched as Jimin didn't make eye contact, "There's no way she could have gotten in there."

Jimin shook his head, "She shouldn't have been able to get into the garage, either. I'm not taking any chances." Jimin looked at me and I could see worry in his eyes. He turned back to the road and bit his lip.

Jimin parked and walked out to open my door. As I got out, Jimin gave me one of his bodyguards jackets to wear, "Where are we?" I had asked looking around. I could hear calm water with tiny waves hitting each other.

He didn't say anything. We walked around the corner after Jimin locked his car and began walking up a wooden dock with boats.

"Good evening, Mr. Park." A man said leaving a boat.

"Hey, Ed." Jimin said leading me to that boat.

I tilted my head and looked at Jimin in confusion.

"The rest of the crew will be here in the morning." Jimin said as he walked me up the ramp.

Later that night, Jimin had gotten in the shower. The doors were glass, almost like the ones at Jimin's place. Jimin put his head under the pouring water and closed his eyes.

I began to take my clothes off and got in the shower with him. I walked up behind him and touched the back of his shoulders. He hesitated and looked over his shoulder, "If something were to happen to you because of me..."

I rested my chin on his shoulder, "It won't." I shook my head, "Nothing's going to happen to me." I kissed the back of his shoulder as he tilted his head on mine.

He turned around and looked at my body and put the sponge on my left shoulder. I grabbed the sponge and looked at the red lipstick on his chest, "Can I wash this off?"

Jimin looked as if he wanted to say no and looked up and then back at me, "Don't stray from the lines."

"Okay." I said, biting my lip. I began rubbing the lines carefully as he breathed out. His eyes tightening as he tried not to make a sound from the pain.

I looked at the healed marks on his chest, "Are these burns?"

Jimin didn't say anything. I hated to see these on him. So much.

"Who did this to you?" My voice cracked as my throat started to swell as my eyes watered.

Jimin shook his head, "Go on, it's over."

I shook my head and kept looking at the marks on him.

Jimin sighed as I looked up at him, "I know how difficult it is for you to...open up to me and tell me these things." I rested my forehead on his as he looked into my eyes, "But it means the world to me." I looked up at him as a smile appeared on his face, "It means you love me."

"Yes," Jimin smiled and nodded, "I do."

I smiled back at him and kissed him as we both held each other under the hot water.