Chapter 12

As I pulled towards the exit of the drive through, I looked over at Jimin and back at the road with a smirk, pressing down on the gas as I turned onto the road.

Jimin pushed his hand on the dashboard as he looked over at me, "Whoa, Y/n"

All I could do was chuckle. This was incredibly fast and I was living the moment, "Sure beats Wanda."

Jimin shook his head as she smiled.

Jimin looked in the side mirror on his side, "We've lost Taehyung and Sawyer."

"Slackers. I'm a race car driver."

Jimin's phone began to buzz.

"Hey, Taehyung." Jimin looked into the side mirror again, "The SUV. I see it."

What SUV? I looked in the rear view mirror and saw it behind us.

"We're being followed." Jimin calmly said.

"That Dodge?"

"Sawyer ran the plates. They're fake...Lose him." Jimin said looking over at me.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously...Lose him."

I pulled my gear shift as I stepped on the gas, I could hear the engine revving. I looked in the rear view mirror, ready for the challenge.

The Dodge sped up, swerving into the dirt then catching itself again. This person is stubborn. Game on.

Past the bridge, a semi was on one side of the road while another semi truck with huge logs at the end was turning right, "You can make it. Don't slow down." Jimin said, giving me courage to go forward, "Head south. Get us home."

I approached the side of the semi, driving at the edge of the road and making it back around the semi before it turned.

Jimin smiled big, "Good work."

We pulled onto the highway but the Dodge managed to find us again. Swerving and making their way around other cars.

"We're right behind the Dodge, Mr. Park." Taehyung said on speaker, "He's still trying to catch up with you."

"Can you make out the driver?" Jimin asked, biting down on his lip.

"No, not yet."

I could hear the Dodges tires from behind as it swerved again.

"Go." Jimin was getting frustrated with the person.

I sped over the limit, passing the cars only to get stuck behind three that were lined up, "Come on, dude." I breathed out.

"Flash your lights." Jimin quickly said as he kept looking behind us.

"That's a dick move." I could see at the corner of my eye that Jimin quickly looked at me, offended. I smirked and flashed my lights. Teasing him.

One of the cars pulled over to the other side of the highway, flipping us off.

Jimin pointed to the right, "Get off here."

I pulled right quickly down the road between buildings, making another right. Zooming past two lights and making a left turn.

Jimin pointed to my left, "There. The parking lot."

I pulled in and parked between two big trucks.

Jimin exhaled, "Taehyung?"

I unbuckled myself as I caught my breath. Holy shit.

"Yes, sir?" Taehyung answered.

"Y/n lost him." Jimin informed him.

"We're still in pursuit."

I looked over at Jimin as I tried to calm myself. It was getting hot everywhere.

Jimin leaned towards me, "You okay?"

I shook my head as I pulled him into a kiss. Breathing onto each other and panting as he held my face. I quickly unbuckled his pants, Jimin smirked, "Hey. We're in a parking lot."

"I know." I panted, kissing him again as I sat on top of him. Jimin moved my panties to the side as he stuck it inside me. I immediately started to thrust onto him as he held me down against him. The faster I went, the closer I could feel it. I breathed out and moaned as I quickened my pace while Jimin pushed me down more. I moaned out louder, feeling myself release along with him as he breathed and groaned into my neck. We both looked at each other and laughed.

..................................................................................

"Sorry, Mr. Park. We lost him." Sawyer said with his hands crossed. He looked nervous to inform him that.

Jimin stuck his tongue into his cheek from the inside as he looked away from them, "It's gotta be Hyde."

Taehyung handed Jimin a tablet, "Got this from the highway patrol."

I leaned in to see the screen, "That's not Hyde. That looks like a woman."

"Where's Leila Williams right now?" Jimin asked, confused and stressed.

"Still with the family in Connecticut." Prescott informed.

Jimin placed down the tablet, "Whoever it is, she's gotta be working with Hyde. What's the latest on him?"

"He hasn't been seen for a month. No purchases, no ATM transactions." Prescott answered.

Jimin shook his head, "What about friends, family?"

Taehyung sighed, "Yeah, not much of either."

Jimin leaned back into his chair and sighed, "Okay, I want everything there is to know about Hyde. Where he comes from, his shoe size, all of it. And I want the three of you with us in New York."

New York? "What?"

"I have to go there for a meeting this week. You're coming with me." Jimin demanded.

I scoffed as I looked at Taehyung, Prescott and Sawyer, "Can you guys give us a second?"

They nodded and walked out immediately.

I crossed my arms as Jimin turned to look at me,"You know I can't go to New York. I have to work."

Jimin shook his head, "Take it with you."

"I have meetings."

"Reschedule."

"I have to show up. I have responsibilities. You can't keep me in a cage." I watched as Jimin's face saddened.

"I just want you to be safe." He softly said.

"I will be safe. I have Sawyer and Prescott," I sat on Jimin's lap, taking his face into my hands, "I'll be fine." I moved my fingers through his hair, "You need a haircut."

Jimin raised his eyebrows, "Not the priority."

I smiled, going through his hair, "I can do it"

Jimin groaned, "No."

"Yeah. I use to cut my dad's hair all the time." Jimin looked up at me, "I don't want to look like your father."

I smiled and kissed him, "Okay."