Chapter 1

"I gave you the recorder right?" Kate asked before I left. Stuffing her face with cereal, sniffling at the same time. Her cheeks were flushed and her nose red.

"Yes," I answered grabbing it.
"And you have all the questions."

I stopped and grabbed that too.
"And do you know where you're going?"

Did Kate not trust me with this? She could have asked someone else...but then again, I am everybody else for her. "Yes! I do have a GPS, I can figure it out"

"You wearing that?" Kate asked.

I looked down at my jeans and tucked in black shirt.

The jeans were a bit holy but not bad.

"Okay, maybe a little less talking ..more- eating," I said opening the apartment door.

"Goodluck!" Kate yelled as I shut the door.

I was a bit nervous as I gripped the file that held Kate's interview.

My breath was uncertain with the idea of doing this, what if I messed up and makes a fool out of myself?

"Woah.." I mumbled to myself.
The building was super tall.

Entering the building, I took the first elevator to the floor I was going to.

It was like I was so quick and eager to get up there to go through it all just so I can go back home.

As the elevator doors opened, a woman with such tiny waist and a clean look, walked up to me.
"Hello, may I take your jacket?"

"What? Oh yeah, uhm..thank you"
I felt a bit weird that I came here in the first place...

"Mr, Park will see you now, this way please."

On the left, there was a hall leading down towards two tall brown doors.

A woman in a tight green dress walked on the other side of the hall. Her legs looked smooth as it ended to the ankles, wearing black heels. Her blonde hair was tied in the back perfectly...I looked out my outfit and adjusted it. I was an outcast here.

"Right this way."The woman said, gesturing her hand towards the two brown doors.

I pushed the door open, but it was really heavy, so I put more force on it but then the door lightened and I fell on the floor, dropping all the paperwork.

"Ms. Calvenaw, are you alright?"
A deep soft voice said.

He thinks I'm Kate...

His shoulders were perfectly wide, his biceps were noticable in his tight suit. His dark colored eyes looking down at me.

He offered out his hand and with no hesitation, I took it.

"Park Jimin" He said with a soft smile.

"I'm Y/N, uhm ms Calvenaw has the flu so she asked me to fill in."

His raised his head a little, questioning possibly why I was here. I couldn't keep eye contact with him. His eyes pierced through my body.

I held the messed up paperwork under my arm and brushed off my shirt. My voice was shaken up, and my breath wasn't normal, it was liking being underwater and holding my breath.

Park- I see. So you're studying journalism as well.

Y/N- no, English lit...uhm k-Kates my roommate.

He nodded

His eyes trailed down at me, nodding and cutting me off, "As I said, I only have 10 minutes.
Please have a seat ms Y/L/N."

I looked around as I found my way to a chair as he sat behind his desk. His office was roomy and there were only 2 blank walls, the rest were windows. Showing all of Seattle.