Chapter 20

I got up from my bed and went into the laundry room. I picked up my laundry basket and began grabbing my clean clothes.

I started humming along with the song that played through my headphones as I pulled out the clothes once I set them in a chair in my bedroom.

I turned around and my heart nearly dropped out of my chest when I saw Jimin standing in my doorway will 2 wine glasses and the bottle of champagne he had given me yesterday.

"Jimin..." I pulled out my headphones and placed them down.

"It's been nice knowing me, has it?" Jimin said as he walked closer to me.

He placed down the wine glasses and the bottle as I slightly giggle from being nervous about him just being here.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me up in front of him.

"Let me remind you how...nice it was," Jimin spoke softly and pulled out the pigtails I had in.

His finger touched my lips and I immediately went to put my arms around him but he pushed me down on the bed.

He climbed on top of me and pulled out one of his suit ties, "This what you want?"

I nodded, holding out my wrists.

He began wrapping it around my wrists and then raised my hands above my head, connect the tie to the metal bars of my bed frame.

I began laughing hoping he was joking once I noticed how tight he was making it, "Wait."

I climbed off of me and stood at the end of the bed, holding my ankles, "Don't make a sound."

What was he going to do?

I looked down at him and he began taking off my leggings along with my panties.

He climbed back on top of me and lifted my shirt. He unzipped my sports bra and pulled it up, rolling it and then placing my shirt over my eyes.

It was completely dark now. I felt vulnerable at this point. My hands couldn't go anywhere and I couldn't see what he was doing.

I felt him climb off and I could hear him moving around.

Jimin had climbed back onto me and he placed his lips on mine. It was very cold and tasted like champagne. Some of it escaped my mouth as he pulled away. It dripped from the corners of my lips.

He kissed me again but this time, it was freezing.

He pulled away again and kissed my neck. The feeling was so cold it made me jump each time.

Jimin must have put ice in his mouth from the wine glasses.

He went lower and put the ice on both of my nipples. He moved the ice down between my ribs and to my stomach. He placed the ice over my belly button and left it, "Was this...nice?"

Jimin placed his hand behind my back and flipped me over and slapped my ass. He grabbed my hips and lifted me. Without warning, Jimin shoved his dick inside me and began thrusting hard. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up and pushed further inside me.

With each thrust, my moans got louder and louder. It hurt but it felt so good at the same time.

This indeed...was nice.