Chapter 27

I was dreaming of a perfect life...with Jimin. A happy and normal couple. Date nights and waking up to him as the sun shining through the curtains. If only it were real.

I felt a soft peck on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin as he pulled away. It took me a bit to realize what was happening. Once my head had become more clear, I quickly sat up to process better. I looked around the room for Jimin but it was just me in the room. Did I dream of him kissing me?

I looked over to the little chair to my right and saw a pink dress. I wrapped myself in the blanket and walked over to it as I picked up the dress. It felt thin. I dropped the blanket on the bed and searched for my robe which was gone. I was butt naked, and there was no clothes insight other than this dress that magically appeared. I sighed and figured it was a hint that Jimin wanted me to put it on.

I picked the dress back up and slid my legs into it, sliding it over my torso. I grabbed the two ribbons and tied them around my neck. The dress felt cold and soft against my skin. I didn't hate it but it felt, different. I opened the bedroom door and looked down the hallway. As I made my way down the hallway and to the stairs, it would seem that the entire apartment lights were still on. What time was it? Is Jimin still awake?

Jimin was standing in front of the windows, looking out at the night that had fallen on Seattle. He was wearing a black suit and he looked so clean and...handsome.

"Where are we going?" I asked, making my way down the stairs.

He turned around and looked up and down at me, "You remember my mother mentioned dinner?"

I smiled, setting down my jacket, "Yeah."

"My sister Mia's in town." He smiled as I walked closer, admiring the dress he lent me, "Got everything you need?"

I sighed as I watched his expressions, "Yeah."

He raised both his hands, "Dance with me."

I looked down at his hands and asked myself...We are allowed to dance together?

The music played loudly and I did not hesitate to grab his hands.

Once my hands reached his, he pulled me in and we began dancing and swaying. I watched a smile grow so wide on his face. He looked so cute. I smiled back. It felt so nice to be this close to him.

He rested his forehead on mine for a bit then spun me out then pulled me back In as my back landed against his chest. I turned my head and looked back at him. I smiled again and tilted my head back. He spun me again and once more.

I was against his warm chest. His head was close to mine and we swayed side to side slowly. I tilted my head and smiled. He swung me out and gave me a long look before pulling me back to him.

His smile seemed sweet and it made me feel like he had feelings for me. Did he?

He stepped back and he let go as he watched me dance stupidly in front of him. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

I didn't even think...I touched him without permission...but he kissed back. and his arms were wrapped around me as well. We slowly pulled away and looked at each other. His eyes were so beautiful. I wanted it to be like this forever.

Jimin cleared his throat and removed his hands, "We should hurry. Don't want my mother waiting."

I nodded..."Yeah..."

He walked to the door and grabbed his car keys.

Maybe he didn't like me after all...