Chapter 9

I stood in front of Jimin as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"You wanted a road map?" Jimin took his shirt off and I could see his scars.

I was holding my lipstick that he had told me to take out. Jimin grabbed the hand that I was holding it in without the cap on and pointed at his shoulder, "Start here." He said, letting go of my hand. He closed his eyes and I pushed down with the lipstick. As I drew a line down, Jimin's exhales trembled as he closed his eyes shut harder. As I went lower, Jimin stopped me, motioning me to go over the top of his stomach and then back up to his other shoulder and then let go of my hand.

He breathed out and tried staying still. I couldn't keep doing this but I needed to know his boundaries. A drew a line over his collar bones as his breathing trembled more.

When I was finished, he swallowed hard and opened his eyes, and looked at the lines I drew on him. His eyes met mine and they never looked so hurt, "Those are my boundaries."

I looked at the lines and nodded, "I can live with that."

Jimin smiled, "Then I'm all yours."

I walked up to his and touched the side of his arms and up to his shoulders. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him.

Jimin and I lay in bed, nothing on, holding each other close. The speaker beside the bed buzzed and Jimin reached over to answer.

"Mr. Park, your appointment has arrived." A woman's voice said.

"Okay, send him into Y/N's room." Jimin looked over at me, "Here's here."

I looked at the speaker in confusion, "Who's here?"

I sat in front of the mirror as the man behind me held my hair up. He seemed very... feminine. Jimin leaned in the doorway and watched.

"Wow, Hair up, I think. Yes?" The man smiled in the mirror, looking at me, "Your neck is... beautiful."

I laughed softly as I looked over at Jimin, "Jimin?..."

Jimin raised his hand and left.

The man smiled and worked at my hair.

"Ciao Bella." The man said leaving the room.

I walked through the walk-in closet of my room and saw dresses with a tag on them still. I lifted one of the tags and saw the price. I couldn't believe a price like this for just a dress.

I opened a drawer and inside were corsets and lingerie. I saw the black one and had to try it on.

I stood in front of the mirror to see what it looked like on me. It was tight and kinda comfy actually. I looked over to see Jimin leaning in the doorway with a smirk on his face as his hands were in his suit pockets. He looked sexy with his newly dyed black hair and his purple suit.

I think I liked the black hair more than the blonde.

He didn't say anything, he just looked at the lower half of my body. Smiling.

"Are you just gonna stand there gawking?" I asked, playing with the lace on the corset.

"Yeah. Yeah, I think I might." Jimin said, not breaking eye contact.

I chuckled and looked back into the mirror.

Jimin walked over to me and stood right behind me, "So I was thinking, tonight night be more stimulating if you wear these." Jimin raised up two METAL balls on a string.

No....what is that??

"How do...how am I supposed to wear those?" I stuttered.

Jimin scoffed, "Well, you have to get them wet first... Curious?"

I nodded as I swallowed, "Mm-hmm."

"Okay. Open your mouth." Jimin said raising the metal balls.

I opened my mouth and he put both in and slid them after right after, "Good. Now turn, bend over."

I shook my head"No, you're not putting those in my butt."

Jimin chuckled, "They don't go in your butt" Jimin smiled as I turned and glared at him.

I leaned over the leather seats and Jimin kneeled down, putting one hand on the side of my ass. Jimin pushed in the first METAL ball in my vagina. It was cold but it felt good. I thought he was done but he pushed in the other one. He kissed my ass cheek and stood up, "Stand up straight and turn around."

As I stood up and turned to face him, I could feel them move a little.

"How's it feel?" He asked.

I moved around, "Mmm, weird...but good." I sighed as I swung my hips a little, "What do they do?"

"You'll find out." Jimin smiled. He pulled out a small black bag from his pocket, "Wear the silver Satin, it'll go well with these."

I looked down to sear diamond earrings. They looked like the ones that were like chains but with diamonds hanging down.

Jimin got closer, "Don't worry. They're for your ears." As Jimin walked away, I laughed but the balls shifted and I stopped and cleared my throat.