Chapter 30

Y/n's P.o.v~

As I exited out of the emergency door, I saw the dodge parked in the alley way.

Sam and Mr. Whelan were behind me as a woman with black shades and a hat got out of the dodge.

"Liz?" Why was she in the dodge?

She lifted the trunk of the dodge, "Get in the back." She said, ignoring my question.

Sam and I placed down the bags into the trunk as she watched.

Once I got inside the dodge, Liz quickly got into the drivers seat.

She glanced back at me, "Phone."

Why was Liz doing this for Jack?

I grabbed Mr. Whelans phone out of my back pocket and placed it into her hand.

As she took it, she rolled down her window and tossed the phone out.

Jimin's P.o.v~

As Taehyung sped through the city, I got a phone call from Sawyer. He was out of breath. I had Taehyung put him on speaker.

"Sir, she's gone. Picked up in a blue dodge."

"Damn it." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in.

"Think it's the same care that tailed you." Sawyer added, "They took her phone, dropped it in the alley."

I took my phone out and went straight to the tracking app, "It's not her phone. I'm tracking her phone, and it's headed east."

Her location then changed, "They're at Fourth and South Michigan, heading south."

"Dispatch, you get that?" Taehyung asked.

"Fourth and Michigan. Roger that. All units be advised, suspect vehicle is a blue Durango headed south on Fourth through Georgetown." A woman announced on the radio.

"Taehyung, right here. Over the bridge to South Park." I said, pointing to the right. Taehyung quickly turned and sped up.

Y/n...hang in there...I'm coming.

Y/n's P.o.v~

Liz didn't say anything after we left the bank. I couldn't understand why'd she'd do this.

"Liz, what are you doing? Why are you doing this? Is he paying you?"

She aggressively took her shades off, "Shut up."

After a couple of sharp turns, I could feel the dodge slow down as Liz drove over train tracks and pulled into a covered up area with tall weeds and fences.

Up ahead was a barn that looked abandoned. She turned and pulled into it. As she park, Mia was tied to a chair in front of the dodge.

"Oh, my god." I quickly unbuckled my seat and ran to Mia, "Mia!"

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa," Jack came out of nowhere and grabbed my shoulder, pushing me away from Mia, "No. no. You made it. 20 minutes to spare."

"Jack, I brought you all the money. It's in the car," Jack kept walking towards me, "Just let me have Mia."

As I tried to walk around Jack, he stopped and grabbed me by both sides of my arms, "We'll get to that...Did you lose her phone?" Jack asked Liz as he kept his blood shot eyes on me.

"Yeah, in the alleyway by the bank." Liz answered.

Jack smiled as he placed both his hands on the sides of my face, "Good."

I felt the tears fall from my face and I stepped back from his touch. His touch disgusted me and the way he looked at me frightened me.

Jimin...where are you? I need you...please....