Chapter 5

Jimin's p.o.v~

I found myself pushing a shopping cart and Y/N picked out some things with a smirk as she watched me push the cart.

She walked in front of me and continued to search for things.

I eventually caught up to her, "You know, this is not what I had in mind."

Y/N chuckles, "When's the last time you went shopping?"

"Houston. A week ago." I said, knowing where this was going.

Y/N opened on the cold fridges as I looked away.

"What'd you buy?" She proceeded to ask.

"An airline." I looked over at her as she shut the fridge door with a shocked expression. I couldn't help but smile at her flushed face.

Y/N p.o.v~

Of course, when I worked in the hardware store, that was my second meeting with him. Who would have known he'd be using them on me.

"Here." I said, throwing a small bucket of ice cream at him, "You're new favorite flavor." I chuckled, biting my lip.

Back at my apartment, Jimin and I took out the stuff we needed to cook dinner. Jimin was cutting up a pepper.

I walked up behind me and slid my hand down his arm and back underneath to open the drawer in front of his crotch. I smiled and cleared my throat and looked up at him. He was fighting back his smile as he continued to cut away.

I walked to the other side of him and watched as he tried cutting out the inside of the pepper. I could tell he's never done this, "Do you need a hand with that?"

He chuckled and looked over at me, "I'll manage."

"Okay." I reached over him and cleared my throat as I grabbed a pepper.

"I know what you're doing," Jimin said as he continued to cut.

"What? I'm being a culinary mastermind." I said with a smile.

"You only have to ask," Jimin said, lowering his knife and looking over at me.

I stopped cutting and looked at him, "I think we should take it slow."

Why did I say that? I was ready to go. But I knew we should take it slow after the past and what happened. I was afraid of another one like that but also, I wanted him. Badly.

He smiled, "Okay." And went back to cutting.

Okay? That easy? Did he not want to?

"Okay." I looked away with a smile and he looked back over and smiled, "Okay."

Jimin put his knife down and breathed out, "Tell me about SIP. How's it going?"

I looked over at him and smiled, "It's good. Jack seems... genuinely interested in my opinion."

Jimin stabbed the pepper aggressively, "What's morale like?"

"Morale? Like we all sit in a circle and sing the company song in the morning?" Why was he asking all these questions anyways?

"Yeah, is the firm well managed? Are people happy?" Jimin continues on, cutting another pepper.

I put down my knife, "Oh my god."

"What?" Jimin kept cutting, not even realizing how he's sounding and that he threw himself under the bus.

"You're buying SIP?" Jimin looked over at me and smiled like I'd liked for him to do that, "No, you can't do that. That's my job. You can't start interfering in my career."

Jimin's smile went away, "It's not about that. I've wanted to move into publishing. They're the best fit."

I looked at him with a stare, "But, you'll be my boss."

"Technically, I'll be your boss's boss's boss," Jimin said with a smirk.

Yeah, I know..."And I'm gonna be sleeping with my boss's boss's boss."

He put down his knife, "Well, right now you're arguing with him."

"Yeah, because he's being an ass." I turned around and took my knife to the sink and began washing it.

"An ass. Really?" He said under his breath. He then chuckles, "Ass..." And continues to cut.

Although I was mad at him for trying to buy my job and I did feel kinda weird that he'd be my boss's boss's boss, but at least he wasn't going to be my boss.

I turned around to look at him, I didn't think he was an ass, well maybe a little. I walked over to him and slid my arms around him but dropped the knife on the counter and grabbed my hands, "You know that's off-limits." He said, pulling me in front of him.

"I'm gonna need a road map," I said rubbing his shoulders.

I put my hands on the back of his neck and began kissing him. I've missed this feeling. His soft and warm lips on mine. He put his hands on the side of my face and pushed more into the kiss.

Jimin pulled away with a smile, "I thought you wanted to take it slow?"

I looked at him, begging without a sound. I wanted him right now.

Jimin smiled more, "What do you want, Y/N?"

I looked up at his eyes, I wanted to say I wanted to fuck. Hard and passionate. A sleepless night with his body on mine.

"If we're to communicate, you have to tell me," Jimin said, softly feeling my cheek as he looked into my eyes.

"I want you."

Jimin smiles as he smashes his lips into mine. He then picks me up as I wrap my legs around him as he carries me into my room and puts me down.

"I'm too dressed," I said looking down at my clothes.

Jimin smiled and his hands went in front of my chest.

He began unbuttoning my shirt and then leaned in to kiss me. Once he made it to the last button, he quickly took my top off revealing my dark, pink, and lace bra. "Keep going." I softly say as he moves his lips off me.

Jimin lowers down and his face is at the level of my crotch. He looks up at me and then unbuttons my pants, then unzips them, and then slowly takes my pants down as I hold onto his shoulders so I don't fall lifting each foot. Jimin grabs the top of my panties and puts his thumbs over the lace and pulls them down.

Jimin tries to stand but I push him back down, "Kiss me."

Jimin leaned into my crotch area and kissed the front of it. He put his hands on the back of my butt cheeks and pushed me into his face as he kissed my lips and licked the clit.

I put my hand under his chin and Jimin quickly stood up and began to kiss me. He took off his shirt and threw it down and wrapped his hands around me. "What do you want, Y/N?"

I pulled him closer, "I want, all of you."

Jimin picked me up and laid me down on the bed as he held my leg up to wrap around him. I helped him unbuckle his pants and unzip them as he unbuttons them and pulls them down a little and slowly slides into me. I went to grab his hand but he put my hands over my head as he pushed inside of me over and over again. I could feel that I was tight and that I surrounded his dick.

Jimin lowered his body onto mine as he laid between my legs, thrusting and kissing my neck softly. Feeling him close again and having his lips on me, it was like things never ended. Was this a good thing that I am seeing him again? Should I have let him back into my life so... easily?