Chapter 7

"We should discuss how you'd like to run the household" Jones says, adjusting the things in the kitchen.

"Run the household?" I ask.

She looks up at me in surprise, "The dinner menus, the wine list, uh, the flowers."

Wow...all that? I don't have any experience in running things like Jimin does. We grew up very differently. "Oh." I breath out.

She leans, "And what changes you'd like to make to the decor."

The decor?

She nods with a smile, "I- I know it's a lot to take in, Mrs. Park. There's no rush."

Mrs. Park? She's calling me Mrs. Park while she makes me tea? This woman will be doing a lot more for me since I live with Jimin now, "Can't you just call me Y/n?"

She looked puzzled, "Well, Mr. Park likes to be called Mr. Park, so that would be a little odd."

She has been working for him quit some time now, it would be odd to call him Mr. Park and me, Y/n."Right. Okay."

"Now, what would you like tonight? I have boeuf bourguignon..." Jones began listing things that she wanted me to choose from. This was our first night back home. I wanted it to be special.

"Actually, I was kind of thinking that...maybe I could...just cook dinner for Jimin tonight." I look up at Jones as she calls my name. I began to feel bad, "I'm so sorry. You prob...I don't want to mess up your plans. I'm sorry."

"Mrs. Park...this is your home." Jones chuckles, "This is your kitchen. Now, why don't I show you what's in the fridge, and you can take it from there."

This was...my home now. Jimin's and mine. Ours, "Perfect."

I've cooked for Jimin before. I made us breakfast. Now I'll be making dinner and this time, we are married. Married. I'm married to Jimin Park. I'll never get used to that.