Chapter 3

Y/N's P.O.V~

Jimin kept his hand behind my back as we walked down the sidewalk, turning into a dark alley. Jimin put his hand on both my arms, pushing me against the wall, placing his lips onto mine. I raised my arms around his neck and place my hands through his hair. It felt so nice to be this close to him and I wanted to keep going...but I had to stop...I placed my hands on his chest and pulled him away from my lips, "Jimin, I can't. I can't do this." This shouldn't go any further...I don't want to get hurt again.

Jimin sighed, "Christ, Y/N." Jimin nodded, "Okay. I have a proposition. Just, come to dinner, we can talk." Jimin looked like he wanted to try. He really meant it.

.

The waiter stood at the end of the table with a notepad, "Would you like more time?"

"No. Two steaks--medium, fries, green vegetables." Jimin said as he closed the menu. One thing that hasn't been proven to change yet.

"Um, actually, I'm gonna have the quinoa salad." I looked over at Jimin. His expression nodded as If he was trying to accept that I wanted something that he didn't pick.

"Fine. And two glasses of the Barossa Valley Shiraz." Jimin sighed, handing the waiter the menu.

"We only sell that by the bottle, sir." The waiter held the menu, as he swallowed.

Jimin shook his head, "A bottle, then."

"Yes, sir." The waiter grabbed my menu as I smiled at them and they began to walk away, "Thanks...So...let's talk." I looked at Jimin as he looked over at me, I smiled and waited.

"I want you back," Jimin said without hesitation. Want me back as to how...the way we used to be? That was something I couldn't go back to, "I'd like to renegotiate terms." Jimin continued.

"But I don't see how. The things you want, you said that's the way you are." I watched as Jimin sighed, looking down at the table.

Jimin nodded, "But what happened last time, it's not gonna happen again."

"How can you say that? I know that I asked you to...show me how far it can go but...you were getting off on the pain you inflicted. That's still in you." I watched as Jimin sighed more as I could tell he was thinking of what happened.

"I'm working on it." Jimin placed his arms on the table and rocked back and forth a little as if he was trying to speak out to me like he wanted to but didn't know how to.

"Working on what?" I looked into his eyes as he stayed silent, turning to look out the window, "I can't do this if you won't talk to me."

Jimin sighed and looked back at me as he lowered his hand and tapped his foot and back up at me, "What do you want to know?" He asked, leaning over the table a bit.

"Everything," I answered and waited but the waited came back with the bottle.

"Fine..."

The waiter began taking the cork out, each twist made a loud noise. Jimin glared at the waiter's hand, holding the corkscrew and twisting it. His eyebrow twitched and then he glanced at me. I tried so hard not to smile and I rolled my lips over each other as I continued to watched Jimin.

The cork came out and the waiter reached over to fill his glass but Jimin grabbed the bottle, "Yeah. We'll manage."

Jimin began pouring the drink into the glasses, "My birth mother died when I was four. She was an addict. Crack. You can fill in the blanks." Jimin placed the bottle down.

He lost his mother...at 4? "Why didn't you tell me that?"

"I did but you were asleep at the time." Jimin looked at me with his puppy eyes.

I nodded, "Okay. Well, um...generally," Jimin began to smile as he listened to me, "-a key part of good communication is that both parties be conscious...I'm really sorry about your mother."

Jimin shook his head, "it's in the past. Now...I brought you here to negotiate."

What? I narrowed my eyebrows as I rested my weight on my elbows, "You're open to new terms?"

Jimin inhaled and smiled as he shook his head yeah, "No rules, no punishments."

I sat up and looked at him for a bit. I wanted to make this work. I missed him so much and I have to know if he's serious, "No rules, no punishments, and...no more secrets."

Jimin sneaked a smile and nodded again, "I can do that."

"You want a-- what do you call it?--" I thought about it and remembered how he would act everyone I'd say it but this time was different. I wanted to test him, see what he has to say, "a vanilla relationship?"

"I mean we only do what you're comfortable with?" Jimin said as a question.

Jimin..."But you need all those things."

Jimin leaned in, "I need you more."

I looked into his eyes and wondered what he was thinking. Whether he liked that I said a vanilla relationship or that it still bothers him. Would I be able to change his mind? And if not...would I stay?

It started sprinkling as we were getting ready to leave. Jimin opened the back seat doors and waited for me to get in.

I looked at the front seat and saw Taehyung, "Good afternoon, Y/N. It's good to see you."

Jimin got in the car and shut the door as he sighed, "To her place, Taehyung."

Taehyung nodded, "Yes sir."

...............................................................................

The car stopped and Jimin got out to open the trunk. Taehyung opened my side, "-Miss  Y/L/N." I carefully stepped out in my pale heels. There was a little puddle beneath my shoe, It didn't bother me as much so I went ahead and stepped in it, "Thanks, Taehyung." I quickly made my way to my door as Jimin followed behind.

I stopped at my door and looked back at Jimin. I looked down and saw that he was carrying a box with a brown and silver wrap and a black bow over the lid, "No strings attached."

I grabbed the box and then looked back at Jimin and wondered again, Is he really changing? The tiny hairs that grew from his face made him look manly. He was so handsome. I stepped closer to him and landed my lips on his.

Jimin accepted the kiss and kissed me back, pulling me in with each movement. He put his hand on the side of my face and we walked backwards towards the wall. I put my hand on the wall before my back touched it so I wouldn't slam into.

Jimin's kiss felt like he missed me. He kissed me more and more and I rubbed my hand over his chin, feelings to hairs.

Jimin kissed my neck which made me smile. I missed this...I missed his touch.

Jimin pulled back and looked at me, he smiled and rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

I rubbed his chin and smiled, "It's so spiky, I like it."

Jimin chuckled and for the first time, I could see his teeth. He looked so cute.

Jimin moved closer and reached down and opened my door, moving away, "I'll call you tomorrow."

He's such a tease..."Okay. Goodnight." I turned to my doorway of my apartment and walked in. I could hear the door shut softly. I hope he calls. I hope I get to see him again. I hope this isn't a dream.

Jimin's p.o.v

I closed the door and I could slightly feel her last touch on my lips. I chuckled again. Seeing her and being able to hold her is what I needed. I hope more is to come.