Chapter 6

I lay on his chest with my leg over his and I softly rubbed his arm that held mine and his other hand pushing back my hair. I could hear his heartbeat through his chest, beating fast and then slowly calming down.

"Why do you think you waited?" Jimin asked softly.

The rain had started a little after we finished making love and it wasn't loud. It was actually really calming and I could probably fall asleep in his arms.

I raised my head to look at him. I was confused. I didn't know what he had meant by waited. Waited for what?

He looked at me with a curious expression, "For sex?"

I rested my head back on his chest, "Well...I was reading Austen and...Brontë, and nobody ever measured up to that. I guess I was waiting for something exceptional," I kept my eyes closed as I felt his hand softly pulling up my hair and back, "And then I met you." I added.

I looked up to see a smile grow on his face. He sat up and cleared his throat, "Would Miss Austen-" Jimin lifted the blankets and began kissing down my chest, "-approve of this?"

I chuckled and raised my hands over my head, "I was being romantic, and then you just go and distract me with your kinky fuckery."

Jimin stopped to look at me with a smile, "Kinky fuckery?"

I nodded, "Mm-hmm."

"I don't know what that is...but I like the sound of it." Jimin lowered himself under the blanket, between my legs, and began kissing my vagina and licking around, I looked over, covering my face with my arms as I let out a moan.

Later that night, Jimin and I fell asleep. The room was dark with some moonlight shining in. I adjusted my head as I opened my eyes to see a woman figure at the end of the bed. Once I had closed my eyes, I then began to register that I saw someone in my room. I opened my eyes quickly but the woman was gone. I must have been dreaming. I was so tired but I could have sworn it was the girl from earlier. I turned over and laid against Jimin who was fast asleep. I closed my eyes and kissed his shoulders as I tried falling back asleep.

~Jimin's P.o.v~

I stretched out and saw that the light was shining in, I looked around sitting next to me was Y/N. She was smiling at me with her head tilted a little.

"You looked so peaceful, I didn't want to wake you." She said handing me a cup of orange juice.

I grabbed the drink and sat up a little. "There's not much for breakfast." She said, "Unless you want cold stir-fry." She said with a small grin.

I stared at her, "No." She then chuckled as I drank some of the orange juice.

"Here," she said handing over a piece of paper, "The check you have me for Wanda- you should have it back."

I closed my eyes, "Keep it."

Y/N gave me a questionable look, "Keep it? It's $24,000."

I sighed, putting the drink on the nightstand,
"Y/N...I make that kind of money every 15 minutes. Keep it."

Y/N rolled her eyes and looked down at the check and tears the check in half, then putting it next to my orange juice.

I looked at her for a good second, grinned then climbed out of bed, grabbing my phone. I searched through my contacts and pushed the dialing button.

Y/N crawled to the end of the bed as she admired my body. She didn't know what was happening but she will soon.

"Yes, Mr. Park?"

"Andrea, good morning. Could you please transfer $24,000 into the account of Miss Y/N?"

I watched as Y/N's smile disappear. She looked confused as ever.

"No, what are you doing?" She said quietly as if she didn't want to be rude because I was on the phone.

"That's fine, thank you." I hung up and held onto the rail of the bed with a smile.

"Why do you have my bank account details?" She asked, waiting for my response.

Yeah...I'm not getting into that just yet. We just made up. I'll tell her later.

"What's good for breakfast around here?" I asked as I walked out of the room, hearing her call out to me, "Jimin! How do you have my bank information?"