Chapter 28

Jimin and I had arrived at his mother's house which looked ridiculously big and amazing. The doors had open after Jimin had rung the bell. I was expecting his mother but instead, it was a maid.

"Good evening, Mr. Park." The maid smiled at Jimin but Jimin didn't react. His hand was behind me, leading me inside as his mother turns approaches around the corner.

"You're here. Welcome, welcome." She raised her arms and hugged me.

"Y/N, Mother, you've met." Jimin looked the other way as he said hi to a man, "And this is my father, Park Pil-woo."

I shook his hand with a gentle smile, "Hi, a pleasure to meet you."

He smiled back and welcomed me into the house, "Nice to meet you."

"Is she here?" A faint, female voice came from the chairs. A girl with short brown hair came down the stairs with a smile on her face, "Oh my god, you exist!" She then hugged me.

His family seemed so sweet. I began to stop doubting his feelings for me, hoping he did since he introduced me to his family. They seemed shocked that he had a girlfriend. Had he never introduced his subs to them? Was it...just me?

I needed to stop thinking of such things and not get my hopes up.

We all joined at the dinner table. I was relieved to see Kate, who was sitting beside Seok-Jin.

"It's a great apartment, and the rent's not ridiculous." Kate laughed as she looked over at me then at Jin, "Jin and Jungkook helped us move in."

Jimin looked over at me with a slight glare as if he didn't know Jungkook was involved. He probably didn't since I don't remember mentioning anything about it. Jimin placed his hand on my thigh and I tried to relax.

"He's a cool guy," Jin added about Jungkook.

"Y/N, where is your family from?" Jimins father asked from down the table.

I tried to ignore Jimins hand, "My stepfather lives in Montesano, and my mom's in Georgia."

"Georgia? Which part?" Jimins mother asked with a laugh.

"Savanah," I answered with a smile.

She made an Awe face, "How nice. Although, I do hear it gets rather humid in Georgia at this time of year."

Jimins hand slid between my legs and I tried focusing on breathing normally, "Oh my god, it does." I pushed his hand away, "It's stifling sometimes. Actually, I'm going to visit her tomorrow."

Jimin looked at me and his eyebrows pushed upwards with a questioning face.

"Oh how nice." His mother added, "You hear that Jimin? Some children do visit their parents now and again."

Jimin faked a smile while looking down.

"Hey, Dad, you catch the Mariners game?" Jin had asked.

"-Uh, heard it went to extra innings." He answered back

"Ugh. Seattle baseball." Mia rolled her eyes.

Jimin looked over at me, "This is news to me. When were you gonna tell me?"

"Who wants coffee?" Jimins mother asked out.

Jimin picked up his napkin from his lap, "Actually, I promised Y/N a tour of the grounds. Excuse us."

Jimin had led me to the outside of the place and walked ahead of me.

"Jimin, I cannot walk that fast in these shoes."

Jimin turned around and threw me over his shoulders, "When were you gonna tell me about Georgia?"

I tossed my head up, trying to move my hair out of my face, "What? You have no right to be mad."

"Yeah, but I am mad. Palm-twitchingly mad." Jimin said spanking my ass hard.

"Ow!"

Jimin placed me down and grabbed my face, "You're mine. All mine. You understand?" He looked at me then kissed me roughly as I began to lose my balance. I shoved him and walked away, "Jimin, you are confusing."

I walked over to the railing and looked down, being surprised by a huge pool below.

Jimin walked over to me and leaned on the railing, looking over at me, "Y/N, What do you want?"

I turned to look at him, "I want you."

He ignored what I said, repeating himself, "What do you want?"

"I'm trying, Jimin." My eyes began to tear up a little but I tried fighting them back.

Jimin stepped closer and placed his hand on my cheek, "I know you are."

"Why can't we sleep in the same bed? Why won't you let me touch you? Why does it have to be like this?" I looked at him and tried to understand what he could be thinking about. He walked away and sighed.

"If you would just sign the contract, you wouldn't have to think about any-"

I cut Jimin off, "Why do you care so much about the contract?" I couldn't cry. I had to stay strong. Don't you like me the way I am?"

"Of course I do," Jimin said softly.

"Then why are you trying to change me?"

Jimin shook his head, "I'm not. It's-"

"I walked closer to Jimin, "I need more. I want more.

Jimin sighed, "Heart and flowers? That's not something I know. Y/N, please. It's you that's changing me.

I walked closer to Jimin and held his hands, "Let me touch you. Let me" I placed my hands on his neck and kissed him. Jimin grabbed my face and began kissing me back. He began to breathe hard and tense up.

My hands went down with his as he held them. Looking at me with a troubled face, "Are they burns?"

"I had a rough start in life. That's all you need to know." His eyes looked sad and it seemed sure that was all that he was going to tell me.

"Okay," I said softly.

Jimin looked at me as if he was trying to read me or as if he wanted to tell me something. If so, what was it?