Chapter 15

I held onto Kates arm as she wobbled all over the place. Her face was completely flushed as she kept talking. She quickly looked at me, "And you know me, I mean, I hate jellyfish, right?"

"I know." Agreeing with her as we went towards the car.

"So I'm like, No! No!" She started acting as if she was scared and jumped, "I'm, like, halfway out of the water, halfway up a tree. Like..." she wasn't able to finish her story as she began laughing.

"Oh my god, You're so cute." I look over to see if Sawyer was close. As my phone began buzzing, Kate turned to me, "I missed you."

"I missed you." I answered, grabbing my phone.

"I'm going to stalk you until you make another date, okay?" Kate shook me as I held onto my phone tight. I put my phone back in my purse, "Yeah. Wha," my phone started to buzz once again, "Oh, God, sorry. My phone is just crazy.

"It's okay."

I turned my phone on and saw that there was 6 missed calls from Jimin. Shit. "Oh, Jesus."

Kate began to laugh nervously.

I patted her back, "Come on. We'll give you a ride."

After we had dropped Kate off, Sawyer and I were in the elevator, heading up to Jimin's penthouse. I tried calling him, but it went straight to voicemail.

"This is Jimin Park. Leave a message." He must be busy.

"Sawyer," I said, putting my phone back into my purse, "If you speak to my...husband...tonight, just don't say anything. Let me tell him that I was out with Kate. Okay?"

He turned his head to the side, "Mr. Park already knows. I spoke with him when you got off work."

He...knows? Shit. He's going to yell at me when he gets home.

Sawyer let me out of the elevator first as I walked passed him, heading down the hall to our bedroom. I flipped the light switch on the wall but the lights didn't turn on. I kept flipping them up and down, but nothing happened. Why were the lights not working? Guess I'll just change in the dark. I walked over to the bed and took off my heels. My feet were sore and it felt good to put them on the cold wood floor. I tried out the lamp and it surprisingly turned on. As I stood up, a hand when over my mouth. Before I knew it, there was a knife in front of my face. I tried to scream, but it muffled under the leather glove that the person was wearing.

From afar, I could hear Sawyer, "Mrs. Park?"

"Now," his voice was low as he pressed his face against the side of mine, "you're gonna be a good girl."

It was Jack. It had to be.

I felt the coldness of the knife being pressed to my neck as he grabbed my hair, pushing my head into his shoulder, "And we're gonna walk to the elevator nice and slow." His lips touched the side of my ear as he dragged me backwards into the hall.

"Mrs. Park! Let her go!" Sawyer yelled out, pulling his gun out and aiming it at Jack.

Jack pressed the knife against my back as he covered my mouth, "Go ahead. Take the shot."

Jack stopped moving as he sighed.

"Drop the knife." Prescott was behind Jack.

Jack turned, tossing me across the room as Sawyer caught me. Jack swung the knife at Prescott as she stopped his arm, slamming the gun across his face, then elbowing him, causing him to fall down to the floor. Sawyer kept me behind him while he had his gun on Jack.

Prescott kneeled onto Jack, putting her gun on the back of his head, "Hands behind your back."

Jack refused, causing Prescott to shove the gun harder on him, "Hands on your head, or I'll fire!"

He grunted, obeying her and putting his hands on his head.

Prescott looked up at me, "You okay, Mrs. Park? Did he hurt you?"

I rubbed my throat, remember the knife against it. I shook my head as Sawyer looked over at me, "No, I'm fine." I lied. I was so scared. My legs were shaking along with my breathing.

Sawyer looked back at Prescott, "Better restrain him."

Prescott shook her head, "I don't have anything."

The red room, we have handcuffs, "We do."

Sawyer quickly looked at me, confused.

"I- I mean...I...We...I can find something."