Chapter 26

I shot up from the bed and it was still dark out. Beside me on the bed was still empty. He hadn't returned.

"Jimin, it's me. Where are you? Will you please come home?" I asked through the phone. Jimin hadn't picked up and I was sent straight to voicemail. I sat in the living room with a blanket wrapped around myself. I hung up and laid down on the couch, slowly dozing off.

It didn't take long for me to wake up again. But this time, I saw Jimin. He was stumbling all over the place as he walked out of the elevator.

"I'm home." Jimin said with a smile.

I dropped the blanket and rushed over to him.

"You look mighty fine, Mrs. Park." Jimin added.

"Jimin...wow, you look mighty drunk." I said, approaching him. Did he go and drink? "Where have you been?"

He placed his finger over his mouth, "Shh."

This was the first time seeing Jimin drunk like this. He was like a child.

"All right, let's go to bed." I said, but Jimin grabbed my face and got close to me. All I could smell was alcohol.

"Now you're talking." He said, smirking.

"Okay, big guy, come on. Lean on me." I wrapped his arm around me as I walked him to our bedroom.

He glanced over at me and smiled, "You're so beautiful."

"Oh, yeah? Both of me?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm." Jimin mumbled.

I sat him down on the bed as I helped him take his jacket off, "Okay, time for sleep."

Jimin grunted, "This is where it starts."

"Where what starts?" I asked, folding his jacket.

He poked my stomach, "Babies mean no sex."

I chuckled, "That can't be true. There'd be siblings." I took his face into my hands as he smiled.

"Hmm. You're funny." Jimin closed his eyes and fell backwards onto the bed.

"Oh, no...no, no. Come on." I placed my hand behind his neck and lifted him back up, "Come on."

He groaned out and lifted my shirt, "Oh. Hello. We have an intruder." Jimin glanced up at me before he hid his face under my shirt, "You're gonna take her from me, aren't you?" He asked. Jimin pulled his head out from underneath and looked back up at me, "You'll see. You'll choose him over me."

Why was he saying all this? I placed my hand on the side of his face, "Nobody's choosing anybody." I shrugged, "And he might be a she."

Jimin rolled his eyes and placed his head on my stomach, "Oh, Jesus." He sighed and fell backwards onto the bed once again.

Yeah, I'm not gonna pick him up again.

I grabbed his jacket and placed it in the chair beside the nightstand and took out his phone. As I placed it down, the screen lit up showing a new message.

Elena: Good to see you tonight. I'm here for you, anytime.

He went to see...Elena? He...drank with her and he...did he and her? Would Jimin do that? How could he leave me and go to her?

I went into the kitchen and opened the top drawer where Jimin kept his car keys. It's 2 in the morning...where would I go? I looked over at the keychain I had given him when I told him that I'd marry him. My heart ached seeing that. The red rooms key was connected to it.

I grabbed it and headed towards the red room with a throw blanket. I shut the door behind me and locked it. I walked over to the red and leather couch and plopped down.

I wanted to be with Jimin...but not like this.