Chapter 6

Jimin ended the call after he told me to stay where I was.

He's not..coming is he??

"What?...hello?" There was no one on the other line. I could just leave before he gets here and when he shows up to see that I'm not here...

I ended up waiting outside the bar. Big mistake since it was freezing. My head was spinning and it felt like I was going to fall. I maintained standing and waited for Jimin.

Was it possible that I wanted him to come.

"Hey." Jungkook walked up to me, holding my jacket. He raised it up to me as he smiled.

"Oh, thanks." I put my arms through the jacket and wrapped the sides together as I crossed my arms.

"You okay?" Jungkooks hand went to my back but it didn't make contact.

"Yeah...I just — I'm a little bit more...drunk then.." I laughed nervously and he laughed along.

"Come here. Stay warm." Jungkook grabbed me and pulled me towards him. His face was close to mine.

Jungkook was good looking and a kind person. But I have always seen him as family. There couldn't be anything between us...it would feel too weird.

"Oh, it's cool. I'm good, Jungkook. I got it." I said trying to push away. His hands wrapped around my waist as he looked into my eyes.

"I don't know when I'll have the courage to do this." He smiled as he pulled me closer. His eyes looked down at my lips and back at my eyes.

"Do what?" I looked at Jungkook as I watched his expressions and the way he smiled.

"Y/N..." Jungkook softly spoke.

"No..." I mumbled.

"I like you." He again smiled.

"You do?" I wanted to believe that he never said it and that I was mistaken.

"Very much." He then answered.

"Oh my god." My head started to feel heavy and I could barely hold my balance, I looked away from him. My throat felt sour and I didn't want to embarrass myself by puking all over him.

He pulled me closer as he looked at my lips, "Please, one kiss."

"No..no no no, Jungkook I don't- I'm sorry no-" jungkooks hands went to my face as he leaned in.

As he went in for a kiss, he was pushed to the side, "She said no!"

I looked over to see Jimin. He had shown so much anger and aggression towards Jungkook.

"Jimin?" My chest tightened and I leaned over and began throwing up all over the curb.

Jimin pulled my hair back and I could see Jungkooks feet as he walked away.

It was only Jimin with me now. He had leaned over as his hand held my hair back.

"Don't look at me..." I looked away as I tried catching my breath.

"Here." Jimin's voice softened as he handed me a handkerchief.

I grabbed it and covered my lips. Standing up, I removed the handkerchief. It was soft and it had a refreshing smell, "Nice touch. I will launder this item."

"Let's get you home." Jimin grabbed my arm but I pulled away, "I'm with Kate."

He then grabbed me carefully, "I'll have Jin tell her."

"Who's...Jin?"

"He's my brother. He's inside talking to her right now."

"How- I don't-"

"He was at my hotel with me," Jimin spoke softly.

I've noticed that when Jimin is serious about something, his voice will soften. Being around him made me feel safe. As if, nothing in the world could hurt me.

Wait, hotel? He never left?

"You're still at the Heathman?"

Looking Into Jimins eyes, I could feel something. He slightly smiled, "Yeah."

He was here all this time, he didn't go back to Seattle, he stayed. Why?

"Come." He put his arm around me as he walked me back into the bar.

I watched him walk into the crowd towards my friend Kate as she danced with a guy.

Jimin leaned towards the guy's ears, as he pulled away, the other guy nodded.

As Jimin started walking towards me, I started to look at the guy who danced with Kate.

He looked handsome. He was very tall and his hair was slightly long and brown.

"That's your brother?" I asked as I tried looking around Jimin to see him.

Jimin stood in front of me, covering the view, "Not by choice, let's go."

"Wait. What did Kate say?"

"She warned me to be at my best behavior, more like threatened me."

I started laughing. I couldn't stop. Jimin watched me the whole time as he smiled.

I started to feel dizzy, my eyes wandered and I couldn't keep my eyes on him, "You're spinning. I think I'm gonna faint."

"What now?" Jimin asked as his hands stayed at my side.

~Jimins P.o.v~

I could see her eyes slowly close as she started to fall to the side. I quickly put my arm under her and lifted her up to my chest. I held her head to my shoulder.

This woman is about to cause so much trouble for me.