Chapter 13

Jimin and I sat at the two steps in the open room that had the huge and broken up windows. He didn't say anything.

I rested my arms over my knees and breathed in, "When you said "negotiate,"'what did you mean?"

Jimin positioned his body towards me and spoke softly, "I already have a contract prepared. It's fairly detailed. You would review it and...we would negotiate what you are and are not willing to try."

Try what?

"How could I know what I'm willing to try?"

"Well, when you've had sex, was there anything that you didn't like doing?" Once Jimin spoke about sex, I grew nervous.

That's what he meant. The one thing I had no clue on how to do.

I turned my body and I sighed.

"We have to be honest with each other for this to work, okay?" The more he looked at me, the lower his voice got. He looked...worried but more curious.

"I don't...I-... I wouldn't know." I said under my breath.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Because I have- I haven't..." I sighed again and lowered my face.

His breathing stopped and he looked straight into my eyes, "You're still a virgin? I have just shown you--"

"I know. I just--" Jimin cut me off, "You've done other things, right?"

I sighed, "No..."

He released his breath and looked at me.

I grew worried. I ruined everything. All because I'm not experienced...

Jimin scooted himself closer to me and placed his hands on both sides of my face, "Where have you been?"

I looked into his beautiful eyes and accepting his touch, "Waiting."

"Men must throw themselves at you." He said as he looked at my lips. His eyes went back up to my eyes.

"Never the one I've wanted," I said, looking at him still. Watching his expression soften.

I looked down and began to bite my lip.

Jimin sighed aggressively, "You're biting your lip."

He moved closer and placed his lips on mine. Switching sides and kissing more and more passionately.

He grabbed my hands as he began standing up.

"What are you doing?"

"Rectifying the situation," Jimin answered my question, lifting me from the ground.

"I'm a situation?"