21. Can't Do This Anymore

Zayn's POV

"Lamb," I called out.

"What?" He said smiling.

"You're so cute," I said kissing his cheek.

He chuckled and kissed me. I smiled and kissed back.

"Mmmm. Bedroom?" I asked.

"No. We are going out today remember?" He said after pulling away.

"Fine..." I groaned.

"You'll love it Zayn. I promise," he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I know I will."

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"Because you'll be there with me," I smiled.

"You cheeky little cutie," he said before kissing me.

I smiled and kisses back before we left our flat to go to our car. Liam drove to the outskirts where there was just a bunch of beautiful land of just grass and trees with a little cute pond. He had set up a little romantic area there with some blankets spread around and some pillows and food. It looked really cool like one of those romantics gestures you see in movies and stuff. I sat down while he sat across from me.

"This is really cute," I said.

"Really? I thought it might be cheesy or something," he said.

"Well it kind of is, but overall, it's cute."

"Thanks," he said smiling.

I got up and sat next to him and kissed him. He kissed back and then pulled away after a few seconds. He bit his lip looking at me, and I gave him a confused look.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just that...I missed you. I know we've been sleeping together and stuf, but I don't know. I just really missed you," he said.

"Awww. Lamb. I missed you too," I said pecking his lips.

"So you hungry babe?" he asked.

"Yeah, I am a little," I said starting to get the food on the plates for us both.

We ate some food and talked for an hour or two. He made me laugh a couple times and it was back to the way it was before. I loved it. I love him.

"What?" he asked me.

"What?" I replied in confusing.

"You're staring at me..." he said.

"Oh what? I can't stare at my beautiful boyfriend now?" I smiled.

"You're just very cheeky today aren't you?" he said then kissed me.

I laughed and shook my head. We started cleaning up the area and when we were done we drove to Louis and Niall's flat.

"Liam!!!" Niall ran up to Liam and hugged him.

"Hey Ni," he chuckled.

"I haven't seen you in like a week. I see you're too busy for us now since your back with Zayn, right?" Niall said.

"No! No. I'm sorry, it's just been great to spend some time with him now," Liam said.

"I know Li. I was just joking. You can stay away as long as you like. Gives me and Lou some time to you know...." Niall winked.

"Niall!" Liam yelled.

Niall just laughed and went to the kitchen. I saw down on the couch and waited for Liam. When he sat down next to me, he kicked his legs across mine and kissed my cheek as I turned in the TV.