9. I Want It All

Liam

Today is the first day of University. I'm kind of excited for it though. Today is the day where the rest of my life begins. Not there is much to my life, just something new to do, something more to learn, and the gateway to how the rest of my life will be like. I'm being cheesy right now, I know, but it's true. Before Uni, you've always been told what you need to learn and know and what exactly you need to do, but now I get to choose what I want to learn and know and what I want to do. 

Once I got out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went back to the bed. Zayn was still sleeping, like always. I stroked his hair thinking about whether I should wake him up or not. I should because it's the first of Uni and he also get to his classes, but I didn't want to because he always looked so beautiful when he slept. I leaned down and pecked his lips, and right after he rubbed his lips with his hands. 

"Zayn, wake up babe," I said still stroking his hair 

"No. Shhh," he mumbled and covered my mouth with his hand. 

"It's the first day of Uni Zayn. Wake up or you'll miss classes. Plus, I'm going to make your favorite breakfast food, but not until you get your butt up and in the shower," I said pulling the blanket off of him. 

"Blueberry muffin with a nutella crossaint and a side of eggs?" He said with a raspy voice when he opened his eyes and looked at me. 

"Of course," I said pecking his lips then getting up to hold my hand out to him. 

He took my hand and I helped pull him off the bed. He headed for the bathroom while I got dressed and went to the kitchen. I made him his eggs and set them on a plate aside with a blueberry muffin and nutella covered crossaint. By the time I finished making and setting up his breakfast, he was out and ready. 

"You look beautiful, like always," I said smiling and kissing him. 

"I don't wanna go. It's too early in the day," he sat down at the counter and pouted.

"You're going and that's final. Now eat," I said while grabbing my own plate and sitting down next to him.

"The breakfast is very delicious," he said moaning. 

"It is your favorite babe, and I'll do anything for you to have a perfect first day," I said smiling. 

"Thank you for the breakfast," he said kissing my cheek. 

Once we finished eating breakfast, Zayn and I cleaned up the kitchen with a bit of kissing here and there. Then we gathered our things for school and headed to my car. 

"Get excited Zayn, it's Uni," I said looking at him then back at the road. 

"Yes Liam, I'm super excited to learn more and more," he said annoyed. 

"I know it seems that way, but c'mon. You like what you're doing, I know you do. And plus, you're very smart at it too," I said smiling at him. 

"I know Liam, and I don't mind that part. I just hate taking tests and all that shit. Why can't you just learn and move on with your life?" I sighed. 

"I don't know, that's just how life is. But! I know you and I also know how brilliant you. I know you might not think so, but I know. I know you try to hide it, but I know that you're incredibly intelligent and that you can get through Uni without shedding a tear of sweat," I said parking the car next to Zayn's building. 

"I love you," he said kissing my cheek. 

"I love you too. You ok to walk around to the next class or do you want the car?" I asked.