55. Whenever, Where ever

Liam was sitting on the bed with his legs spread out in front of him, scrolling through his phone, when a slender figure slowly straddled Liam's waist. 

"Hi babe," Zayn whispered against Liam's lip before placing a soft kiss on them. 

"Hi love," he smiled after pulling away from the kiss. 

"You know I'm really proud of you. That interview you did took major guts, and you're so brave for it. I'm so proud of you," Zayn said softly as he cupped Liam's face with his hands.

"I'm just waiting till the day when I can go back to being the Liam Payne that everyone knew before this, you know? No stares, no pity, no questions. Just fun, music-loving Liam Payne," he sighed. 

"And you can Li. He's behind bars thanks to you. Now people just wanna know how you're doing and everything, but soon they'll move on to something new babe."

"Yeah I hope so." 

After Liam publicly announced his situation, he pressed charges against the perpetrator. However, for the case to continue and him to be put behind bars they needed more than just a statement from Liam. Thanks to Liam being so public about it, many other victims came out in the open too. This lead to his arrest, and now everyone just wanted to know how Liam was doing. 

He was doing fine, or so he says. He started a fund of donations and his own salary where he would set aside a certain amount of money each month to put in his fund. He started this fund to donate to people also suffering from sexual assault's to help fund for better lawyers and to get back on track in life so they can have chance at a free life like he does. And all of this is what made Zayn so proud of his boyfriend. 

"You said you wanted to go for a run?" Zayn said gently rubbing Liam's jaw. 

"Yeah, I think I'll go now I guess," Liam patted Zayn's butt suggesting him to get up. 

"You mind if I come with you?" 

Liam furrowed his eyebrows and look at Zayn surprised. He grew a smile on his face as he tilted his head and stared at his lover. 

"Zayn Malik wants to go on a run? A run? A form of exercise? What?" 

"Yeah, yeah. Don't make a big deal of it or I'm not going," Zayn rolled his eyes with a smile.

"No, of course not. Would never make a big deal of it," Liam expressed sarcastically as he got up when Zayn got off his lap. 

As the two lovers were getting dressed for the run, the younger lad smiled and looked over at his boyfriend.

"Hey Zaynie, wanna go for a run?" Liam asked dropping his smile. 

"Would love to lamb," Zayn smiled. 

"Okay," Liam said nonchalantly and shrugged before whispering to himself, "See no big deal." 

Next thing he knows is that he's gently turned around and pushed against the wall. Hands on his hips and smile on the face in front of him. 

"What's no big deal Li? Huh?," Zayn mumbled as he tickled Liam. 

"Nothing there's no big deal anywhere," Liam huffed through his laughter, "Zaynie on a run is no big deal." 

"Huh? Sorry Li,  I don't think I heard you. What's no big deal?" Zayn kept tickling Liam. 

Liam was in a ball of laughter until he finally got a hole of Zayn's hands and held onto them tightly. Zayn's couldn't overpower Liam's muscularity and gave in, smiling at the taller lad. Liam brought his hands to Zayn's face and they engaged in soft, passionate kiss before Zayn pulled away.