1. Graduation Day

Zayn

I smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. The kiss was amazing. It always was, every time we kissed. It was soft and sweet, yet lustful and powering. I chuckled into the kiss as he started to unbutton my shirt, and I, more than anything, wanted him to. I wanted him, all of him.

"I don't think we should be doing this here," I said stopping him from completely exposing my chest and pulling away from the wonderful kiss.

"Chill Zayn. It's graduation! We can do whatever the hell we want now," he leaned down my neck and kissed me all over.

"Yes, but we're not going to have sex in front of the whole school," I smiled and pulled him away from me, "We can finish this later, preferably at night, in a bed, when we're all alone," I pecked his lips and then intertwined our fingers together as we walked to find our friends.

A few seconds later we were being tackled by Louis, Niall, and Alex. Niall and Alex were screaming really loud, while Louis just laughed at us.

Liam and I hugged them back and took some pictures while we were at it. It's graduation. I was going to remember this moment for the rest of my life. Not only because I had Liam, but also because high school really did give me a great start to the future.

"Hey, you guys wanna go to a club tonight?" Alex asked.

"Hells yes!" Louis screamed.

While they talked about the details: what time and what club, I looked around for someone. He had to be around somewhere. It was his graduation too, but there was too big of a crowd to spot him. Maybe I'll text him, but before I could pull out my phone, Liam grabbed my hand and escorted me to his parents.

Niall and Louis finally parted and I believe went out to find either of their parents and I think Alex maybe have gone to do the same.

Liam's family greeted us and had a short conversation about how excited we were about graduating and starting our new lives. Liam's parents were probably the nicest people on Earth. They've been so supportive of our relationship and they've been like a second family to me. We finally parted from them and headed to my parents.

My mum enclosed me in a tight hug as my father watched with a proud smile, for my graduation of course. My mum had been ok with my relationship with Liam, and so has my dad, but it was still a bit new to them. I gave them points for trying really hard though. We talked about the same thing with my parents as we did with Liam's parents and afterward my mum gave Liam and me a big hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Take care of him for me," my mum said to Liam before leaving to go back home.

"So my handsome graduate," Liam kissed my cheek, "Do you wanna go home and we could 'you know'," He kissed my neck, "Or do you wanna go to the cafe and hang out with some friends?"

"As much as I would love to 'you know', but I don't think right now is a good time. So we can go hang out with friends or something."

"Come on, let's go find the others," he grabbed my hand and we went around greeting people with screams because we finally made it.

After we gathered Louis, Niall, and Alex we went to the school parking lot. When we were half way to our cars, I spotted him. He was walking to his car.

"Hey Li, I'll be at the car in like two minutes ok? I have to go do something."

"Alrighty," he said then headed towards his car.

I, on the other hand, almost ran before he could get into his car, and when I reached him he got sat in his car right about to shut his door which I prevented from happened by placing my hand on the door and stopping any movement of the door.