14. Love is a Waste of Time

Zayn's POV

"Wake the fuck up! You fucking dumbass!" Louis yelled and ripped the blanket away from me.

I groaned and pulled the pillow over my head, which he grabbed and chucked across the room. I groaned from the sunlight seeping in through the window, and opened my eyes and squinting at Louis.

"What the fuck bro?" I rubbed my eyes and looked at him.

He sat in front of me on the bed and looked at me. I looked back at him with a confused look. He took Liam's pillow and hit me with it.

"Zayn do you know where your boyfriend is?" Louis asked.

I looked over to see the spot next to me empty.

"Probably in the kitchen or something," I said yawning.

"Nope, he's not there," Louis said.

"Oh, well. I'm sure he'll turn up soon. Probably needed something from the grocery store or something to make breakfast. What do you need from him?" I asked.

"I know where Liam is," Louis said.

"Then why the hell are you asking me?" I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Do you want to know where he is?" Louis asked.

"Where is he Louis?" I kept looking with a confused looked.

"He's at my flat. With my boyfriend"

"Great! Liam and Niall are hanging out. So what? They're bestfriends. What? You can't go fucking two seconds without Niall now?" I said annoyed.

"No! Liam came to our flat last night, at like 1:30 in the morning! And Niall and I were in the middle of something! You wanna know what that something was? It was sex. We were in the middle of sex, and you're fucking boyfriend walked in and ruined it!" Louis yelled.

"Calm down, maybe it was this morning. Liam was sleeping at one," I explained.

"Oh no Zayn. It was one fucking thrity. And that's not why I'm so fucking pissed at you. I'm pissed at you becayse you didn't tell me you fucking told Liam about you and Harry! And Liam knows I know, and now he's pissed at me too!" Louis yelled even more.

"I didn't tell him. Well yeah, I did. but when I told him he was already asleep. And I never said that you knew anything about it," I said.

"Are you sure he was asleep? Because he could have just been pretending you dim wit! And yeah I know you didn't say, but when Liam came in yesterday at 1:30 in the morning, he was crying really hard and he came in yelling that you were cheating on him, and I slipped up and said 'he finally told you?' You could have told me that you told him, so I wouldn't have said a thing! God Zayn!" Louis said.

"So he knows?" I said getting up putting on some sweats and a tshirt.

"He knows. He kicked me out of my own room and I slept on the couch, while he and Ni slept together," Louis said.

"Is he mad?" I asked.

"Pissed," Louis said.

"What do I do Lou?" I asked.

"I don't fucking know. Go apologize? I don't know. But fix it, before Liam stays mad at me for long too," Louis said.

"Come with me," I said grabbing Louis's hand and running out to the door.

When we got to Niall and Louis's falt, I ran to their door and knocked and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps coming towards the door, and got really excited.