32. Give Me Love

Zayn's POV

Niall was hanging out with Louis and Liam in their flat. They invited me and Harry to come over and chill with them, but Harry said he just wanted it to be me and him because he had something important to tell me. So Harry's sitting on my couch looking like the most nervous person I've ever met. I've literally never seen him this nervous, not even before shows. His legs are as fast a humming bird and he's sweating till my couch is soaked. 

I put my hand on his shoulder and reassured him, "Harry, seriously what up? You can relax. You can tell me anything Harry. I'll always be there for you and I don't judge and you know that too. So c'mon what is it?" 

"It's no that bad, I promise," Harry said then put his hands over his mouth. 

"Okay, then why are you so nervous?" I chuckled. 

"Because it might not be okay and I don't know if everybody will hate me or not." 

"It doesn't matter. You'll have me on your side, no matter what. So if anyone says anything, I'll take care of them so don't worry. Now what is it?" 

"I kind of really like Niall," he looked at me nervously. 

I laughed, "Okay. So...go for it. No one is stopping you. I don't know why you were so scared to tell me that." 

"Because Louis...and Liam." 

"What about them? Louis will get over it, and I don't know what Liam has to do with this?" 

"I don't want Louis to hate me or Liam to hate me. He could hate me too because you know Louis and Niall had a thing and Niall's his best mate," he rubbed his nose. 

I smiled at Harry and hugged him because of how nervous he got, "I'll take care of Liam. You don't need to worry about him. I promise." 

He nodded his head and got up and hugged me tightly and I smiled and returned the hug. We went over to Louis's flat and by the time we got right out of the car, I can tell Harry was excited to see Niall again by the smile he had plastered on his face. 

We went upstairs to Louis's flat and Liam opened the door for us. I smiled and hugged him, while Harry just patted him on the shoulder and went inside. Liam grabbed my hands, intertwining our fingers together and lead me to the couch. His hands weren't as soft as they I remembered, but it just might be me that's feeling it differently. 

Liam said down first and pulled me into his side. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and let it dangle over my chest while I intertwined our fingers again and kissed his hand. He kissed the side of my head and I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. 

Louis came a few moments later with some milkshakes. He gave one to everybody and when he came to me I told him I'd just share with Liam. 

"If my boyfriend wanted to share, I'd be like 'Nahhh, get your own, I ain't sharing with you,'" Niall said. 

Everybody chuckled, except Louis who let out a small smile. 

"Yeah, but then again Ni. It's you. No one would ever think of sharing with you, because you'd leave very little to nothing," Liam said. 

"Is it good?" I asked. 

"Yeah, it's ace. Nice job Lou. Didn't know you had it in you," Liam smiled and put the cup in front of my face. 

I sipped it from the straw and then looked at Louis, "Really mate, it's a nice milkshake. You should start your own milkshake shop or something." 

Louis smiled and shook his head in modestly and continued on with his milkshake. 

"You want it Zayn?" Liam asked,  "I can get the other one if you want to drink this one."