20. I Don't Trust You

Zayn's POV

"Mmm...Zayn," Liam moaned.

I continued to kiss his neck, until he flipped me over and started to kiss mine. I smiled and bit my lip trying not to moan.

"You know we've been at this all night since we got back together," Liam said.

"And it's been amazing!" I said kissing his neck again.

"Zayn..." Liam mumbled.

"I missed youuuu," I said pulling away and looking into his eyes.

"I missed you too Zayn, but we can't just have sex all day everyday. We've hardly seen the boys this week. We need to go out and do something, even if it is out of this bedroom," he said.

"We can do it outside in the living room, how about that?" I asked.

"Zayn, I'm serious," he said getting up and putting on his clothes.

"So am I Liam. You have no idea how much I've missed you, and it feels so good to have you back. Mmm. I love having you back. In my arms. In my bed...." I smirked and he smiled at me.

"Zayn, come on. Please?" Liam asked with an adorable face I could never say no to.

"Fine," I said getting up and putting my clothes back on too.

We went to the kitchen and Liam started to makes us both a sandwich. I helped out with cutting the vegetables while Liam got the other materials ready. Once we made our sandwich we went to the living room couch and ate there while watching TV.

"You know where we could go? We can go to that new art museum that opened up?" Liam asked.

"Uh, yeah. We could," I said.

"Oh. Do you not want to?" he asked.

"No of course I do. You want to go today?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not? It's not like we have anything else to do."

"I mean we could stay at home and have sex," I suggested.

"Art museum it is!" Liam shouted.

"This sandwich is delicious Liam," I said.

"Not as delicious as you," he said straddling my waist and kissing my neck.

"I thought you said you didn't want to have sex."

"I don't, but I don't mind sitting on your lap," he smiled.

"Move back in with me?" I asked.

"What?"

"Move back in with me..." I said again.

"No," he mumbled and shook his head while trying to get off my lap, but I held him in place.

"Why not? I mean, you and I are back together and I didn't want to ask you too quick, so I waited a while. Plus, you've been here a lot since we got back together," I said.

"I don't wanna move back in with you just yet Zayn. We just got back together," he said.

"So what? You were living here before. We can just start from where we left off," I said.

"No we can't Zayn!" he said forcing himself off my lap then pacing around the room.

"Why the hell not?" I said getting up and standing in front of him.

"Do you want to go to the museum or not Zayn?" he asked changing the subject.

"Yeah sure," I said letting it go and putting our arguement aside for now.