44. I Need You

Liam 

I ran out as soon as I could, grabbing my clothes off the ground and getting my self dressed outside in the halls. I went to Andy's room and I knocked and knocked as hard as I could and much until no one opened the door. My heart beating faster than it has ever before and sweat flowing through my pores like a tsunami. 

When Andy didn't open his door, I relied on the streets. Walking for miles and miles and it was past one in the morning. Not thirty minutes into the walk in the dark night, my legs turned to noodles and I couldn't walk anymore, but I couldn't stay here anymore either. So I pushed myself to keep going and going until I reached where I was headed. It was half past three in the morning and my thumb hovered over the door bell for a few minutes deciding whether I should do this or not, but I needed it. So I pushed the button, multiples time before I heard he lock turns. 

"Hi," I slowly breathed out. 

"What are you doing here?" he mumbled with a yawn. 

My heart, still as rapid as before I left my hotel room, felt like it would break my ribs. It wasn't much help that I also couldn't breathe, due to the amount I walked. But I took a step closer to the one I knew would love me no matter what, take handful of his shirt in my wrists, and attaching my lips to his. My eyes shut tight, squeezed them in fact, but I go no movement back, just a push. 

"Please Zayn, I need you," I mumbled against his lips. 

"What the hell Liam! It's past three in the morning," he pushed my chest, making a clear distance between us. 

"I really need you Zayn. I love you, and I just need you. Once. Then I'll be gone. Promise," I mumbled as I stepped closer to him. 

He snorted, "What do you think I am Liam? Did you ever wonder why the last time we saw each other, I told you I was done with you. It's totally because I want you to fuck me and then leave," he noted sarcastically. 

"No Zayn" I shook my head ferociously trying to negate what he said, "No. I don't wanna do that. I wanna make love to you, because I love you." 

"Yeah and you said so yourself, you just wanna have sex and then you'll go. What in your right mind makes you think that's what I want. Especially, when I told you I was done waiting for you because you'd be with me one minutes, and you'd leave me the next. I don't want that Liam, so what makes you think I'm gonna be your 3am booty call?" 

"I'll stay," my hands balled up into fists by my side. 

"It's too late Liam," he said to the floor. 

"Zayn please, I really need you," I closed my eyes tight, pleading. 

"So what? I needed you too, and you weren't there for me when I needed you. And I'm not very keen to having a quickie right now, just so you can yell at me the next morning and leave me again. So you know what, go fuck yourself Liam, because I'm down playing your shit ass games." 

"Please Zayn," I teared, "I know you love me. I need you right now. I need you Zayn. To love me. I know you do." 

He shook his head in disbelief and shut the door on me. My balled up fists, clenched at tight as they could, before I turned around leaning my back against door. I slide down to the ground, pulling my knees up to my chest, wrapping my arms around my legs and waiting for the night to go by quick. It seemed like a lifetime till the sun came back up and silent streets started to live again. 

I fell over when the door opened so, I was laying on the ground. Zayn looked at me confused until I stood up to face him, then he changed his expression to disbelief, shaking his head like I was crazy. And I was.