48. Hella Ohs

Liam 

It's been about a week since Zayn and I officially got back together. It's also been one of the best weeks of my life in this past year. I smiled in to Zayn's hair as we lay cuddled together in my bed watching the TV in my room. 

"I can feel you smiling Liam," He mumbled into my arm that was across his chest. 

"I'm just happy," I shrugged, "Can you blame me for that?" 

"I guess not." 

"Hey babe," I poked his side trying to get his attention, "I have a surprise for you." 

He turned around on hi side and looked up at me smiling, "What is it?" 

I leaned over the night stand beside my bed and pulled the Drake tickets out of the drawer and showed it to him with a big grin on my face like a child in a candy store. 

"Surprise," I said giving him the Drake tickets. 

He chuckled, "Babe, who do you think gave these tickets to Harry?" 

I gasped with wide eyes, "Damn you Zaynie for always being a step ahead of me." 

"Always," he smiled as he kissed my cheek then whispered in my ear, "But I'd love to go with you if that's what you were asking." 

"Shut up. You just killed the fun. Why couldn't you just go along with it?" I fake pouted. 

"It's more fun this way," he said as he got back into the initial cuddling position. 

I hugged him tight, smiling as I kissed his cheek, "What do you wanna do today?" 

"This," he mumbled. 

"No, let's go out and do something. Like couple stuff. You and me. But some fun couple stuff. I don't know..." 

"Well what do you wanna do?" he turned his head to look at me again. 

I shrugged before staring at the wall trying to think of things for us to do. Something to get us out of the house and have a laugh as a couple again. I couldn't think of anything so I leaned over and grabbed my laptop, opening it up and searching Fun things to do as a couple. He laughed when he looked at the screen. 

"I can't think of anything," I whined. 

"We can go to the studio and do some painting," he said, "I've been meaning to go there." 

I groaned, "Not really in the mood." 

"But you love painting." 

"I do, but we always do that Zaynie. We always do the thing you're amazing at. We hardly ever do anything for me," I said. 

"I'm sorry Liam," he mumbled. 

"It's okay. I guess thinking about it now makes me realize that I'm not really good at anything else besides music anyways. I don't have any talents like you do with your art," I shrugged. 

"Hey Liam, that's not true," he cupped my cheek and furrowed his eyebrows, "You have other talents. You are an amazing cook. You're one hell of a football player. You've also got some amazing dance moves. Like damn Liam, you have so many talents, so don't say that you don't. And I'm glad you told me that you don't wanna do art all the time." 

I smiled, "Yeah, but you can't do anything with those things." 

"We can bake together. Or we can go out an play some football. Or you can put on a private dance show for me," he winked at me. 

I chuckled, "Let's bake and play some football!" 

"Awww no sexy payno dancing?" He pouted. 

"Nope," I smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up and pulling him off as well.