49. Home Sweet Home

Liam

"Babe?" I called out wrapping my arms around him.

"Yeah babe?" he turned his head towards me and smiled.

"You remember how you said that if I didn't like this place in a couple months, we'd move back?" I asked.

"Yeah I remember?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's not bad there. I'll be honest. But I don't want to move here," I looked into his eyes.

"Okay," he kissed my nose.

"I'm sorry pookie," I gave him an apologetic look.

"It's okay. That was the deal we made," he shrugged.

"I know, but I feel bad because you're job is here and all."

"Lamb, I'd rather live in like Thailand with you and fly to LA everyday to work if you liked it better than LA," he smiled.

"I love you," I smiled looking into his eyes, "You have no idea how happy I am that you're in my life again as my friend and boyfriend."

"Yeah?" he chuckled, "I love you too."

"No Zayn," I sighed," I love you."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "I know Liam. What are you trying to say? I love you too."

"Nothing," I gave him a small smile as I shook my head.

"Liam tell me please," he pouted.

"I just really love you Zayn," I looked at him and played with his fingers.

"I really love you too. Just wait a couple more days and I have a surprise for you when we get back to England."

"A surprise?" I smiled, "What?"

"Not telling you," he kissed my nose and went back to watching the TV.

"Zaynie!-"

"Not telling you lamb. Don't even try," he smiled at the screen before looking at me and kissing my cheek, "But I promise you'll love it."

So for the next couple of day that we had left in LA, Zayn would go to the studio to work on his album and I'd hang out with some of his friends. Then we had a flight back to England where Zayn slept for the majority of the plane ride and I watched a lot of the movies on screen. After we landed and got our bags and walked over to where we had the car parked, Zayn blindfolded me.

"Why are you blindfolding me babe?" I smiled.

"I have a surprise for you remember?" he whispered in my ear.

"So why do you have to blindfold me. You have a nice little picnic set up somewhere nice don't you. I bet that's it," I smirked.

"Just have to wait and see," he kissed my cheek then lead me into the car.

I heard his door shut indicating he got back in the car and I pulled up the blindfold a tiny bit to peek through.

"Aye! Cover your eyes up mister," he covered my eyes with his hand.

I gave in and let go the blindfold, covering my eyes completely again. I hear him drive after with some radio music playing in the background as we just mostly sat in silence. There was few words and sentences exchanged here and there about road rage driving of Zayn's, but once the car stopped and engine turned off my heart started beating rapidly full of excitement.

Zayn helped me out of the car and led me to where ever. I couldn't help but smile the whole time and once he stopped me he held my hand with his other hand on my lower back. I held his hand tight in anticipation and nervousness, but he just placed a small kiss.