33. Eternity is Forever

Zayn's POV

The morning sun's light hit my face, making my eyes clench. I groaned and opened my squinted eyes to see why the curtains were open in the first place. I looked over and saw that Liam was no longer in bed, so he must have opened the curtains when he woke up. I glanced over at the clock on the nightstand to see what time it was: 11 AM. 

"Shit," My eyes were now wide awake and I got my self out of bed with all the energy and fear I had that I might have missed Liam. He was planning on going to his parent's house for this whole week. I grabbed a random pair of shirt that was laying on the floor in my room and went to the kitchen to find Liam sipping his tea with a jam covered biscuit. 

"Good morning babe," Liam turned to  me and smiled. 

"I thought you left," I sighed. 

"Nope. C'mon, you know I would never leave without saying goodbye," he handed me a biscuit. 

"When are you leaving then?" I asked. 

"I'm not. I talked to my mum last night after you went to sleep, and I told her that I'd come by in winter for Christmas or something, and that I'd bring you next time I come. So you better cancel any plans you had for Christmas."

"I'm all yours. Whenever and wherever," I smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"Good," he said taking a bite of his biscuit. 

"But I'm going to be with my family for Christmas. My parents are going to Bradford to have Christmas with the rest of the family," I said. 

"You can bring your family with you," he shrugged. 

"My family. Okay, so you mean not only my parents, but all my aunts and uncles as well has all their kids, plus your family's going to be there. So just think that through in your head." 

"Yeah it's going to be crowded, but c'mon It would give our parents a chance to meet." 

"Yeah, that's true, but Christmas time isn't probably the best time. But how about this lamb, we'll go to you're family up until Christmas morning, and then in the morning we leave and you come have Christmas in Bradford with my family for the rest of the week." 

"Sounds solid," he smiled. 

"And have my New Year's kiss with you," I smiled. 

"Why wait till New Year's when you can get it now baby," he winked and kissed me. 

"Why get married when we're going to die anyways," I remarked. 

"Ouch. That took a wrong turn," he furrowed his eyebrows. 

"I'm kidding lamb." 

"That's never going to go away is it?" He pouted. 

"But look at you. You do look like a cute little lamb. So no, it's your name forever. Might as well get it legally changed," I smiled. 

"Sure as soon as you get yours changed to Pookie," he said. 

I smiled and shook my head as I leaned in to kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck as his wrapped around my waist. We broke away a short while later and finished our breakfast. After the kitchen was all clean Liam went to take a shower while I waited, laying on the bed and playing on my phone. I got a text from Louis asking if I was coming over today, and replied telling him that Liam had changed his plans. 

Lately, I've been inspired to make music, so I think my plan for today was just to go to the studio and work on some making some music. I've got a lot planned in my mind, throughout the past month. I've been going to the studio and just working on some tracks, and I got some more sick ideas that I'm really excited to try out.