12. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

Zayn's POV
We were all at the recording studio at our time off to record some more songs and to have a meeting with the managers and producers about what is to come for us. They explained to use that as soon as we're done recording we would make out album cover and release a single. But before we could go that we needed to come up with band name. This topic had been going around for a while, but no one really had any good ideas that everyone liked.

"I have been thinking quite a lot about it actually, and I think I have one, but I'm not sure if you guys will like it or not..." Harry said.

"Oh like the ones we have already thrown out weren't bad enough. C'mon, just tell us," Louis said.

"One Direction," Harry States plainly.

We all gave an amused and satisfied look to each before everyone agreeing that One Direction was a great name for our band. I mean, we both had the same goals and we were currently all in the same situation.

When Liam and I got back home, I debated on whether I should tell him about the whole Harry situation.

"Liam?" I called out to him.

"Yeah?" He said after sitting next to me on the couch.

"We're ok, right? Like you're not weirded out by the whole rejecting your proposal thing?"

"No, I'm not. It's fine Zayn. I'm over it, and I'm quite content with your decision. I'm just glad that I didn't lose you," he said smiling then kissing my cheek.

"You know what im really excited about?" I said changing the subject.

"What?"

"Our band. I mean so far I think the songs are quite good, and everyone doing an awesome job singing their parts, and I just have a really good feeling about this, you know?" I said smiling.

"I know what you mean, and you're right. This is awesome and I can't wait either."

"Hey, since we have the day off today...you wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yeah! What movie?"

"Any one you want," I told him.

"Ok, then let me think on it. Do you wanna to invite Louis, Niall, and Harry over?" He asked.

"Uh, sure...but why?" I asked.

"It's always more fun with Louis and Niall around cracking jokes and stuff, just though I would ask, but if you don't want to then that's ok," he said.

"No we can. How about you call them? I need to go use the bathroom," I said getting up as he agreed.

I went to the bathroom in my room, and wages my face with some cold water. I dried my face with a towel and went back outside. I sat next to Liam, who had scooted down to all the to the end of the couch by the hand rest.

"They coming or what?" I asked

"They're on their way. Oh, remind me. I'll go get some food out for everyone. Could you get the drinks babe?" He said getting up.

"Yeah," I said then followed him to the kitchen while getting some beers and putting them in a small filler with ice. I took it back to the living room and put it down on the coffee table while Liam has set his bowls of food.

Soon after, Niall and Louis barged in singing some random rap song. Niall sat down on the ground with his back leaning on the couch for support. Liam sat next to Niall on the ground, and I stayed on the couch, while Louis sat next to me.

"Babe, come sit next to me," Liam said.

"I'm good on the couch Liam. It's uncomfortable on the floor while watching a movie," I told him.