52. Here Goes Nothing

Liam's POV

"Rise and shine sunshine," I sung into this ear.

"Go away," he mumbled.

"It's five o'clock in the afternoon. You need to get up," I said as I pulled the blanket off him.

He tried snatching it back, but I pulled it away further. He rolled over and fell on the ground and groaned. I couldn't help but laugh before going to his rescue. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up to his feet, and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Li babe," he said with this raspy voice.

"Yeah babe?" I smiled at his sexy voice.

"I'd really appreciate it if you let me sleep," he gently pushed me away and laid back down on the couch.

I straddled his waist and holding on to both of his hands. He was playing with the ring on the finger of one of my hands. I smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the lips before he pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm all in," he whispered.

"Do you wanna go out to eat?"

"Sure lamb," he smiled.

I smiled right back at him. Smiling into his smiling eyes and getting lost in them like always. It was my home and my safe place.

"You gonna get up or what? I gotta get ready if we're going out," he chuckled.

"Sorry," I shook my head before getting up.

He looked at me and held out his hand. I smiled shaking my head at his laziness and help him up too. We went upstairs to get dressed, and while I was rummaging through my clothes, Zayn had already dressed up in a sweater and black skinny jeans.

"Why do you always look so good in everything you wear. Literally, you sometimes wear raggedy clothes and look like a homeless man but like a really hot and sexy homeless man," I sighed.

"Can't help it," he winks before coming over to my closet and getting out a black shirt with a black leather jacket.

"Please be my stylist," I begged.

"You don't need one babe. You're amazing the way you are," he smiled and kissed my cheek before going to the bathroom.

I quickly changed before fixing up my hair and by that time, Zayn came out of the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled.

"Nice headband," I chuckled.

"Shut up," he smirked as he shook his head and lead us downstairs.

"Shit I forgot something, I'll be right back," I said before heading back upstairs.

I rummaged through the room, opening drawer after drawer, pushing all the clothes aside. Making a mess of everything to find the ring. I found it hidden under my drawer next to the bed. I attempted to clean a bit so I wasn't leaving my room as a mess. Once everything was packed back in the drawers still a bit messily, since I just shoved my clothes back inside, I grabbed the ring box and put it in my pocket.

"Liiiiiaaaammm," Zayn screamed.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I shouted back before fixing my hair a bit and heading downstairs.

"Someone's here for you babe, an old friend?" He pursed his lips and gestured to the living room.

I furrowed my eyebrows thinking about what old friend came to see. I went to the living room and my heart instantly started racing. My hands balled in to a tight fist and and my breathing got heavier by the second. I looked him dead in the eyes, his smirking eyes.