23. Anything For You

Zayn's POV 

Today is the day. Today is Harry's birthday. I have everything planned. All thedecorations and stuff along with my present are in my studio. I also ordered cake which will arrive at my flat today. Niall's going to take Harry out today and they're going to have a fun day in the city. Hang out, shop, I don't know what else but Niall's taking care of that. Louis is going to help me set up and and Liam's going to be at my flat making food and waiting for the cake to come. 

I really hope everything goes as planned and I hope everyone likes it. There won't be many people at the party though. It's just going to me Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry's mum and dad, Gemma, and me. I didn't know who else is friend's with Harry otherwise I would have invited them too, but this will do.  

Right now I'm just eating my breakfast trying to see if there is any last minute changes or addition needed to be made, but I can't think of anything so that's good. I also thought about last night and the rules that Liam made to our new relationship. I sighed at the thought. I love Liam and I would do anything for him, but he's just putting restriction on this relationship that I don't know if I can handle like no sex or no spending the night, but I'm going with it because I don't want to lose him. 

I heard a knock on the door so I go up and put the dishes in the sink and quickly rinsed my hands before going to the door to open it which tuned out be....Liam! 

"Good morning Zayn," he said pecking my lips. 

"Good morning Lamb," I said smiling. 

"So you ready to go over to Harry's?" he asked coming inside and sitting down on the couch. 

"No, not yet. Niall's going to text me when he gets Harry out of the house," I told him as I sat down next to him. 

"Okay. Sounds good," he said turning on the TV. 

"Liam...no," I said pouting. 

"What?" he asked.

I turned off the TV and straddled his lap wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back as he smiled but pulled away after a few seconds. 

"I said no sex babe," he said smiling. 

"I know. But we're not doing that right now. We're just kissing," I smiled. 

"Hey. So I'm going to visit my parents this weekend. Do you wanna come with me? My parents love you and they'd love to see you," he said. 

"The whole weekend?" I asked. 

"Yeah." 

"Are you sure that wouldn't violate the moving too fast rule? I mean you'd be taking me to your house to see your parents for the whole weekend. And that requires us sleeping in the same building, and you said no sleeping over, but that would be a sleepover wouldn't it?" I asked 

"I'll let it slide this one time. Come on please," he begged with a pouty face. 

"Oh alright," I said giving him a quick kiss. 

"Thank you. It'll be fun!" he said. 

"I love your mum. She's sweet and funny. You know your mum and my mom actually talk quite a bit. The other day I was talking to my mum and she told me about how she was talking to your mum and they shared little baby picture and videos, and they're planning to have lunch sometime," I said. 

"Awww. That's adorable," he said. 

"Hey Liam?" 

"Yeah?"