11. Goodbye

Zayn

"Hey," I said kissing Liam's temple trying to wake him up.

He hummed and turned around facing me. I smiled at him, kissing his lips softly, and wrapping my arm around his waist.

"Good morning babe. Why are up this early? You never get up before me," he said.

"I know, but I thought I would give my lovely boyfriend a treat in return for our dinner a couple days ago," I told him.

"You're sweet," he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me.

"C'mon. I made breakfast," I said getting off the bed and holding my hand out for him.

"I'm too tired," he pouted.

"Get up you lazy ass," I said still holding my hand out.

"Oh I'm the lazy ass?" he said taking my hand and pulling himself up and wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Mhm," I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm not a lazy ass, you jerk," he chuckled and kissed me once more.

I smiled and picked him up, wrapping his legs around my waist and leading him to the kitchen.

"Damn you're heavy. You know what kind of people are heave? Lazy asses," I smiled and sat him down on the counter.

"Oh shut up," he said smiling.

I got his breakfast I made this morning before waking him up and set it up in a plate. I handed him the plate and some orange juice then kissed his cheek.

"Eat up," I told him while sitting down next to him and eating my own breakfast.

"Thank you love, it's delicious," he said while eating more.

"Anything for you babe," I told him.

After we finished eating breakfast, Liam went to the bathroom to shower and get ready while I finished up cleaning the kitchen. After we were both ready, we grabbed our backpacks and anything else we needed, and we headed out. We walked hand in hand on our way to our classes.

"It's kind of windy today," Liam said.

"You cold Li?" I asked.

"No, I'm just saying it's windy. It hasn't been windy in a while," he said turning the corner.

"Liam, are you going to go to Alex's going away party tonight?" I asked.

"Of course! Why would I not?" he retorted.

"I don't know, just making sure, " I said.

"Well I'm here. I'll see your for lunch?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'l come back here to get you. Just wait outside the doors, alright?" I said.

"Yeah. Bye," Liam said.

"Bye," I pecked his lips then Liam went inside as I started heading for my class room.

I walked to my building which was bit farther than Liam's but I didn't mind walking. The walk from Liam's building to mine, was about ten minutes and it gave me some time to think about things. Things like Liam and things like Harry.

I felt like a jerk. A major jerk. And I should! I was being horrible to Liam, and I shouldn't be. He's my boyfriend, my only boyfriend, for what almost two years now. I don't know. I screwed up, and I need to fix this before it gets out if hand and Liam gets hurt.

I went to class and got my notebooks out to take notes, but realised towards the end of the class that I was hardly paying attention. I was still thinking about Liam and Harry and started doodling in my notebook instead of taking notes. I need to get my act together, not only for my life now, but for my school too.