41.Grand Clash of The Hero War Pt.1

Izuku's senses went into overdrive as he felt the presence he hadn't felt so strongly since Kamino. The feeling of death, breathing down his neck as skeletal hands reached for him.

His training kicked in as he dropped to his knees and slid under where Shigaraki's hand would have been... but that also resulted in Gran Torino failing to grab him as the hero came rocketing in to grab him and Mirio.

"Dammit kid! What are you thinking!?"

As Shigaraki landed, he tried again to attack Izuku, but now Ryukyu showed up, swinging a large clawed hand that Izuku easily avoided by jumping over. Shigaraki tried to use decay on her, but it failed and he was thrown into the air. And as he was falling back down, he saw someone in the distance. "You... really are... pretty cool, Eraser Head."

"ENDEAVOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!" Ryukyu shouted as said hero flew forward at full speed.

"Kido!!" Endeavor shouted to his sidekick who he was heading towards. The man had a quirk that altered trajectories, and because of this, Endeavor didn't lose any speed changing direction towards Shigaraki. Once in range, he unleashed his full power on the villain... but as it died down, he was slammed into the ground despite Aizawa erasing Shigaraki's quirk. Which meant his natural strength was now comparable to All Might's. On the way down, Endeavor ended up hitting Ryukyu, knocking them both to the ground.

Once he landed back on the ground, Shigaraki lept towards Aizawa, aiming to get rid of him so that his quirks would no longer be erased by him. "You're being such a hindrance."

"The only hindrance is you," Izuku shouted as he used his capture weapon to grab both of the villain's arms from behind as he performed a drop kick to the back. Then quickly and with no hesitation or time for Shigaraki to recover, Izuku swung him away. "Batter up!"

Mirio appeared from underground and uppercutted Shigaraki into the air where Endeavor appeared to punch him away. But despite that, he landed on his feet, looking unworried by what was happening. "I guess you heroes still have some fight left in you... good."

"He's got the same strength and toughness as All Might," Endeavor informed everyone.

"OFA... give it to me... little brother." A large smile had spread across Shigaraki's face, but now the look changed to confusion at what he said, and he wasn't the only one feeling that way. But Endeavor didn't care about what was being said as he unleashed his flames. But Shigaraki dodged it all as another grin made itself known. "So annoying master... this is my body... my will... I won't become like you, I'll surpass you. Not only will I have that power... but I'll finally get rid of him... that child whose been an annoyance this entire time... who could even defy you... Midoriya..."

"We won't you touch them," Gran Torino shouted as he landed a flying kick to Shigaraki's face. Using this as an opening, Endeavor tried once again to blast him, but Shigaraki jumped over the flames towards Izuku and Mirio.

But before he could reach them, he was intercepted. "DIEEEEEEE!!!" Bakugou appeared above the villain and used his gauntlets to unleash a super explosion from above, slamming Shigaraki into the ground and creating tremors from the force of it.

Not waiting for the flames of the explosion to disappear, Endeavor dashed in and slammed his fist straight to Shigaraki's gut. "Burnishing Fist!"

"Now everyone, don't give him any room, not even to regenerate," Izuku shouted as Mirio picked him up and threw him straight at Shigaraki. As he got to him, he drew his daisho and used both blades to cut the outside of one of Shigaraki's legs, bringing him down to one knee before being slammed into the ground by Mirio slamming both hands that were clasped together down on his head.