15.Heroes at The Mall

"Oh my god…  you, you guys… I'm totally looking forward to all your stories," Mina sobbed. Her, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Satou had all failed their practical exams, and while his team did pass, Sero had been knocked out at the beginning by Midnight's quirk.

"Don't despair," Izuku told them. "After all, there could be some twist."

"No, if you say that then you'll jinx it," Sero complained.

"Listen Midoriya," Kaminari shouted. "Those who fail to pass the exam don't get to go on the summer trip and since we failed the practical, well be stuck in remedial hell!"

"Calm down, it's not like we're going for fun. It's a training camp. You might still be able to go, but it'll be harder for you."

"Stop trying to jinx it," the five yelled.

The bell rang and the door slammed open, revealing Aizawa. "When the bell rings you should be in your seats." He said that, but everyone had gotten in their seats and went quiet the moment the bell rang, making his comment unnecessary. "Hmm, morning. Now about your end of term exams. I hate to say, but some of you failed. And as such…

"There were zero failing grades for the written exam

"There were zero failing grades for the written exam. As for the practical, Satou, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari, and Sero, all failed.c

"But we can still go, Sensei," Kirishima asked.

"It's true," Sero muttered. "He never said clearing the practical meant passing. This is even more embarrassing than the team's that failed."

"For the exams, we "villains", left you a way to win while gauging how you faced the challenges we set for each of you. If we hadn't, you would have run into a dead end before the challenges had really even begun."

"So when you said that you'll crush us," Ojiro asked.

"It was to drive you into a corner. The summer trip was a training camp to begin with, and as such, the students who failed are the ones in need of it the most." The five who failed glanced over at Izuku, who flashed them a peace sign. "It was a logical ruse."

"Tricked again, sir, don't you think that if you continue with these ruses that our trust in you will begin to waver," Iida asked.

"True, not that I need your trust in order to teach you. Though, it wasn't completely a pack of lies. A failing grade is still a failing grade. So you 5 have earned special remedial lessons." Hearing that once again, Izuku's guess had been right, the five glanced at him again, receiving another peace sign. "And to put it bluntly, they'll be harder than if you had stayed on campus."

Later, at the end of the day after classes were over. "So a one week boot camp huh," Iida said.

"It looks like we'll need pretty big bags for all the stuff we have to bring," said Izuku. 

"Like night vision goggles," Mineta asked.

"There's a couple of things that I need to get," Kaminari muttered.