33.Gentle Hero

That night, class A was still trying to decide what to do for the cultural festival, unable to make a decision during the actual class, and Aizawa told them if they hadn’t decided by tomorrow morning then it would be a public lecture. Izuku and the other interns had to do supplementary lessons, and Bakugou was strict about sleeping by 8 so they couldn’t take part in the decision. 

“I’ve tried thinking it over,” Iida started. “And the stress that the other departments are dealing with according to Aizawa, we’ll be helping them vent that stress, and as such, we must come up with a good plan.”

“I agree,” Yaoyarozu said. “We’re all aspiring heroes after all. We need to make up for all the trouble we’ve been causing everyone.”

They continued to talk it out. They decided against any food ideas as it would be hard to compete with Lunch Rush’s cooking. They also wanted a way where they wouldn’t be the only ones having fun.

“It’d be fun to dance with everyone,” Mina sighed.

“Yeah, dancing sounds good,” Todoroki agreed.

“Wow, you’re the last one I was expecting to back me up on this.”

Todoroki walked up to the Iida and started using the laptop in front of him. “Excuse me. There was this one thing... I forget what it’s called… you know, the one where everyone’s fooling around.” As he was talking, he finally found a video of what he was looking for. “Yeah, something like this.” A concert.

They began discussing Todoroki’s plan. At first, there was a concern about them being amateurs, but Mina offered to teach the dance moves. All that was left was the music, and with that realization, everyone turned to Jiro. “Wh- what!?”

“Yeah, you’re great at performing with those instruments of yours,” Hagakure exclaimed. “And you always look like you’re having fun when you’re playing.”

“Being able to play all those instruments like that is super cool,” Kaminari told her.

Koda nodded his head. “ Your music is something that can put smiles on everyone’s faces!”

“Now now, you’ve made your points, but it’s up to Jiro to deci-” Yaoyarozu started.

“After being told all that, if I were to refuse, it wouldn’t be very rockin’ at all.”

“Then it’s decided! Class A will be putting on a concert!”

With that decided, planning, more talks, and training began. Though there was something else on the mind of Izuku and Mirio. Eri had been asking about them, and they were now visiting her in the hospital. 

“Sorry we couldn’t visit you until now,” Izuku told her.

“I brought you some assorted fruits,” Mirio announced. “Eat as much as you want! Which fruit is your favorite? Let me guess, peaches right? Because you look like a little peach!”

“Apples.”

“I knew it!” Izuku glanced to the side at his upperclassman with a small smile. 

“I’ve been thinking… even when I was sick with a fever. About the time you saved me… but… you never told me your name.” As she said that, she pointed at Mirio. “I only know Mr.Deku because he said his name while fighting, but I really wanted to know yours too.”

“Ah, I’m Mirio Togata, and my hero name is Lemillion.”

“Hero name?”

“It’s like a nickname.”