21.Hero Camp Day 2 & 3

"Improve our quirks," Kendo asked.

"Yes, class a has already gotten started," Vlad told his class. "They got to stand out quite a bit up until now, but now it will be our time to shine." He began leading them all to where they would be training.

"You talk about training all our quirks, but we all have different ones," Setsuna said. "How are you going to train them all at the same time?"

"Muscle fibers break under constant abuse, and when they regrow, they're stronger and thicker. Your quirks are the same, keep using them and they will become stronger. If you don't, then they start to wither away. In other words, there's only one thing for you to do."

They arrived at a clearing, class a already there and undergoing training. But to class b, it looked more like a scene out of hell. Ojiro used his tail to hit Kirishima while he was hardened. Sato and Yaoyorozu were constantly eating while using their quirks at the same time. Bakugou would put his hands into heated water before taking them out and unleashing the largest explosion he could. Sero constantly shot his tape in a continuous stream. Tokoyami and Dark Shadow could be heard screaming inside a dark cave. Mineta continuously pulled balls from his head, his head already bleeding badly.

"Those who have quirks with upper limits placed on them will work on raising them. Mutants and other composite beings must train their respective body parts. Each of you will do different training based on your quirks in order to improve them."

"Can six people really handle training so many different quirks," Kendo asked.

"That is why we're here. With sparkling eyes we rock on!"

"We've come to lend a helping paw!"

"Wherever, whenever, we'll arrive!"

"Cute, cat, and stinger!"

"We're the Wild Wild Pussycats." Standing there, doing their signature pose was all 4 members of the pro hero team.

"My quirk search allows me to observe up to 100 people at a time," Ragdoll said. "Their location and weak points too!"

"My earthflow will create the perfect training environment for each of you," Pixiebob said proudly.

"Using my telepath, I can advise each and everyone of you easily," Mandalya announced.

"I'll be in charge of kicking, punching, and other violent services," Tiger told them. "Those with simple strength augmentation quirks come with me. Tiger's Boot Camp has already started." He gestured to where Izuku was doing exercises.

"It shouldn't be too hard," one of class he's students said. "He's Sweating but it doesn't seem like he is that much."

"Heh, they're probably trying to go easy on the quirkless kid," Monoma teased. "After all, having a quirkless kid at the school would certainly attract attention to UA!"

Unfortunately for him, Tiger heard him, and so did Izuku. They both stopped moving and turned to face him, a grin on their faces that didn't match the look in their eyes. "Pixiebob, it's time for him to have another round. I say five this time." Pixiebob nodded her head, and used her quirk, creating five large humanoid beasts each standing about 7 to 8 feet tall.

"What, is class a so desperate to prove themselves that they would do something so crazy. What can he possibly do against those with a simple metal stick and rubber bullets."

"Hey, watch it," Setsuna told him. "He beat me and Honenuki with that simple metal stick."

"We'll start with one without any weapons," Tiger instructed.