Ch. 3

When I wake up I can't stop smiling. I still can't believe I am Aaron Coleman's girlfriend. I have to make sure that Emma does not find out about us. I head downstairs, grab some strawberry yogurt from the fridge, and sit at the dinner table. As I get up to throw away my empty yogurt container Aaron come down stairs. "Hey, girlfriend." "Hey, boyfriend." He leans in and then stops. "Is Emma up?" "Nope, she is still asleep." He leans in again, but this time kisses me. "What time are you leaving today?" he asks. "I'll probably leave at noon." "No. I don't want you to leave." "I don't want to leave either, but I have to go home today. You're coming over though right?" "Yeah. Of course." He kisses me again, makes a bowl of cereal, and we go to the dinner table. I sit next to him, with my feet on his legs as he eats his breakfast. When we hear Emma coming down the stairs I take me feet off his legs and sit normal while on my phone. "Do you not wear shirts anymore?" Emma asks as she heads to the kitchen. "Nope," Aaron answers back and eats a spoon full of cereal. "When my friends are here can you at least put a shirt on?" "What friends?" Emma then turns around and flips him off making Aaron laugh. Aaron then gets up and puts his bowl in the kitchen. He then goes upstairs and pulls his phone out. My phone then buzzes.

Aaron- don't leave without saying goodbye, ok?

Me- I won't I promise

"Why are you smiling?" Emma asks. I leave our text conversation and say, "Nothing, just a funny video." "Oh. What time are you leaving?" "Probably around noon." "I wish you could stay longer." "I do too, but I need to get home and make sure the house is okay." After Emma finishes her breakfast we go upstairs and watch Bob's Burgers. At 11:55 I get up, order an Uber, and start packing my stuff up. At noon I am ready to leave. I head to the front door, but before I get to the door I remember I need to say goodbye to Aaron. "I'll be right back. I forgot something." I get to Aaron's room and knock on the door. Aaron opens the door with no shirt on and a towel wrapped around his waist. Holy shit. "Um...I...um... wow. I...I'm, um, leaving." Aaron chuckles and cups my face. He says, "What time do you want me to come over?" "6ish?" "It's a date," he says and then kisses me. "I'll see you tonight." "Bye." I turn around and see that my Uber is here and I go to the front door. I hug Emma and she walks me to the Uber. I get in and head home.

5 minutes later

When I get home, I see that the house is not burned down or broken into and my car is still in front of my house. I go in and my phone buzzes.

Aaron- I miss you. Can't wait to see you tonight

Me- I miss you too. I can't wait either

I turn the TV on and see that Impractical Jokers is on. I love that show. It never fails to make me laugh. I watch it until I get a text from my mom:

Mom- I know we left on bad terms yesterday, but I just wanted you to know that your dad and I love you and that we know it is hard on you that we leave every year, but it is not our intention to make you think we don't love you because that is not true. Your father and I love you very much.

I decided to leave her on read and go get ready for Aaron to come over. I go up to my room, put on a little bit of makeup, and put on my ripped jeans with a salmon crop top and no bra. I felt really cute. Before I know it the doorbell rings and I run downstairs. I open the door and see Aaron standing there with a single rose. "Hi," I say with a smile on my face. "Hi," he says and kisses me. "Oh, this is for you," he says and hands me the rose. "It's beautiful. What are we having for dinner?" "I thought we could order Postmates. I didn't order it yet because I wanted you to choose what you would want. I know it is not like a traditional date, but..." I kiss him to get him to stop talking. "We don't have to be a traditional couple. I love the idea. As long as I get to be with you I am fine." Aaron smiles, pulls out his phone, and orders Postmates. "What do you want?" "Panda Express?" "I love Panda Express. What do you want from there?" "Panda Bowl with orange chicken and white rice please." "Okay, so two of those. Dinner will be here in 30 minutes. I wonder what we can do while we wait." "Hmm, I don't know," I say walking closer to him. "We could watch a movie or we could go to my room," I continue. "That is a hard choice, I guess...your room," He says with a smirk. I grab his hand and we go to my bedroom. When we get in I close the door and kiss Aaron and he takes of his jacket. I pull away and say, "By the way, I don't think I want to have sex right now, especially since we just started dating today." "I don't want to have sex with you right now either. I completely agree. We did just start dating." I smile and continue to kiss him. We move to my bed and continue to make out. We lie down on my bed and I run my fingers through his hair. Before we know it the doorbell rings and we get up. We go downstairs and I grab my wallet. "What are you doing?" he asks. "I'm going to tip the person." "No, you aren't. I bought dinner I'll tip the guy." Aaron opens the door and tips the guy. "Dinner is served." I smile, but I wish he would have let me tip the guy. He bought the dinner, I should tip the delivery guy. We grab our food and sit at the dinner table. "Why wouldn't you let me tip the guy?" "Because, I paid for the dinner I should tip the delivery guy." "But, I wanted to tip him." "How about this, on our next date you can tip." "Next date?!" "Yeah of course. I really like you. I'm not going to leave you after one date." I smile and look down at my food. Aaron lifts my chin and kisses me. I smile and we finish our dinner. After dinner we move to the couch and decide to watch Forest Gump.

When the movie ends Aaron checks his phone and sees that its almost 10 o'clock. "What time are you leaving?" "Whenever I want. It's not like Emma is going to check up on me." "What time do you normally get home when you are 'out with the guys'?" "I get home around 3-4 in the morning." "Oh, so I get to be with you until then." "Yeah I guess you're stuck with me." "I guess I am." He chuckles and kisses me. I kiss him back and we head up to my room. I decide to change into my pajamas, which is my pajama shorts and an oversized t-shirt. As I change I notice that Aaron is looking at me. "What?" I ask. "Nothing. You are just gorgeous." "Thanks. You know that was payback for what you did to me at your house." "Yeah, I know. I just got out of the shower." "I take my showers in the morning too." "Maybe, soon I can see what you look like in the shower?" "Maybe, you will," I say and kiss him. I lie on the bed and turn the TV on. As we are lying down Aaron puts his arm around me and kisses the top of my head. I felt comfortable and safe in his arms. We fell asleep and when we woke up, you won't believe what happened.