Ch. 33

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

After the game the team was released and Hailey and I went to go find Aaron and Adam by the dance room. When we see them, we drop our stuff and the guys grab it. We all head to Aaron's car and head to his house. When we get to Aaron's house Hailey and I go upstairs and change out of our uniform. Once we are all changed with makeup off we go downstairs and join the guys on the couch. Aaron and I sit on the couch and Adam and Hailey sit in a chair next to the couch. We all wrap up in blankets and turn on a movie. Hailey got to choose the movie and of course she chooses Fifty Shades of Grey. 

During the movie Aaron moves his hand to my thigh and starts to go up. I grab his hand and whisper, "We can't do this here." Aaron looks at me and smirks. He moves his hand and after a few minutes Aaron puts his hand back on my thigh but this time moves his hand all the way up to my pussy. He starts to rub and I bite my lip to keep any kind of noise from coming out. "Hey, Sadie and I are pretty tired. We're going to bed. You two can sleep in the guest room if you want." "Okay. Goodnight." Adam says not looking away from the movie. Aaron and I get up to his room and once the door's closed he pushes me against the door and says, "I want you so bad right now." I bite my lip and nod my head as he kisses my neck leaving hickeys. He then puts his hand back on my pussy but this time under my shorts. He moves his fingers in circles over my clit. I let out a small moan and Aaron moves me to the bed. He climbs on top of me and takes off my shirt revealing that I don't have a bra on. He smirks and starts to kiss my breast moving his tongue in circles around my nipple. As he is doing that I move my hands and lightly scratch his back. He then starts to move down and grabs the waist band of my shorts, pulling my shorts and underwear down. He starts to kiss my hip and moves down to my clit, moving his tongue in circles. I can't help but moan. Before I know it, Aaron inserts himself into me. He starts off slow, but then gets faster and rougher. "F-fuck Daddy." When I say that Aaron starts to move faster and faster. I can't help but let out moans. "Daddy, I'm going to cum." "Cum for me, babygirl." I release and Aaron is still pounding into me. He grunts and moans until he cums and flips me over. I am on top on him and he guides my hips onto him. As I move up and down Aaron grabs my hips and continues to guide me. "Fuck, babygirl. I want you to moan my name when you release." I nod my head and let out a moan. "Daddy, I'm going to cum." "I am too babygirl." We cum at the same time and I moan Aaron's name. I then get off Aaron and lie down next to him. 

He looks down and says, "Shit." I look at him and ask, "What? Is everything okay?" "Don't be mad but I forgot a condom." Oh no. What am I going to do? I'm not ready to be a mom. Wait I can take the morning after pill. "It's okay. I can just go to the drug store and get the morning after pill." Aaron looks at me and I can see how amazed he is that I'm calm about it. I kiss him to reassure him that everything is going to be okay and say, "You know, Aaron, I think that was the best sex we have ever had." He smiles and kisses me again. "I love you." "I love you too." Aaron and I then get under the covers and kiss a little longer. We didn't put our clothes back on, we just fell asleep with our naked bodies touching.