Ch. 42

Emma and I go up to her room and I grab a pair of Nike shorts. I grab one of Emma's t-shirts because I didn't have a bra on under my dress. I go to Aaron's room and see Jacob and Aaron sitting on Aaron's bed.

They are changed into more comfortable clothes.

Aaron looks up from his phone and sees me standing at the door. "Hey, can I steal a hoodie?" "Yeah, you know you don't have to ask." "I know, but still. Jacob, I need you to leave." "Why do I have to leave?" "Because I didn't wear a bra under my dress, and..." "Okay, he doesn't need to hear the rest." With that Jacob leaves and closes the door. I go to Aaron's dresser and take out my favorite hoodie of his. I then take off the shirt I am wearing and before I can put the hoodie on I feel Aaron's hands go up my body. I push his hands off and turn around. "Can I just put on your hoodie without you turning me on?" "Oh, so that was turning you on." "No, that's not what I meant." "But, that's what you said. I turned you on, didn't I." "Yeah, you did." Aaron just smiles and I turn back around to put his hoodie on. I love this hoodie and the way it smells.

After I put the hoodie on, I turn back around and see Aaron on his bed. I sit next to him and put my head on his chest. "I missed this." I say taking a deep breath. "I did too." Aaron says before kissing the top of my head.

There is then a knock on the door. "Come in," Aaron says. Jacob then opens the door with Emma behind him. Aaron and I look at them and Emma says, "So, mom and dad said that we can either sleep boys in one room, girls in the other, or we all sleep in the media room, but on different sides of the room. Oh, and mom or dad will check on us at 1 a.m. to make sure that we are divided." "Let's do the media room because after mom or dad leave we can just move." Mrs. Coleman then comes into Aaron's room and asks, "So what are you guys going to do?" "I think we're going to sleep in the media room," Emma says. "Okay, I'll come back and check on you guys in a few minutes to make sure you are separated and on the opposite sides of the room." "Okay, Mrs. Coleman," I say. She leaves and goes down stairs. "Why is she making us separate? I've slept in Aaron's room multiple times and she always knew about it." "It's because they don't know that Jacob and I are dating and she wants to make sure that we don't feel like a third wheel around you and Aaron." "Makes sense. Kind of," I say. "Are you going to tell mom and dad that you guys are dating?" "Yeah, just not right now. I think I will tomorrow." Jacob then kisses Emma on the cheek and we all head to the media room. Emma and I choose the side closest to the door and the guys go to the other side. We turn on Elf and set up where we are going to sleep.

A few minutes later Mrs. Coleman walks in and checks on us to make sure that we are okay and on opposite sides of the room. "Goodnight guys. Have fun and Happy New Year." "Happy New Year," we all say in unison. Once Mrs. Coleman leaves and we hear her go down the stairs, Jacob and I switch places. I go straight to Aaron and cuddle up to him. We watch the movie and Aaron keeps putting his hand at my waistband. I bite my lip and look up at him. I give him a look of not now. Aaron then whispers in my ear, "When?" "I don't know, just not right now. Jacob and Emma are literally right across the room." Aaron just takes a deep breath and says, "Fine. I love you." "I love you too." I give him a soft peck and he kisses me back. It quickly turns into a make out session.

After a few minutes Emma throws a pillow at us. "Can you guys not make out in front of us." "Get a room," Jacob says. We both smile and Aaron says, "I would love too, but..." "Is it that bad that I don't want to have sex right now." "No, I'm just messing with you. We don't have to have sex right now, we literally just got back together. We will have sex when we are both ready again." "Aww, baby, I love you so much." "I love you too, babygirl." We kiss again and another pillow gets thrown at us. "Come on, it was just one kiss," Aaron says. "Yeah, that could have turned into another make out session," Emma says. I love her, but she can be annoying. "Fine, but that just means we get to throw a pillow at you and Jacob when you kiss," I say. "Deal." Jacob says with a smirk on his face. We all then go back to watching the movie and I fall asleep in Aaron's arms with his hands under the hoodie. I feel comfortable. The most comfortable I have felt in 2 months.