Ch. 46

4 days later

It is about a 3-hour drive to where the Coleman's cabin is so Aaron and I decide to leave around 3 p.m. so then we can spend some time with our families before we leave and spend the weekend together.

At 2:45 p.m., Aaron texts me that he's on his way. I get really excited because this is the first time ever that Aaron and I are going away for the weekend alone.

15 minutes later he texts me that he's here. I grab my backpack and duffle bag and say goodbye to my parents. I give them a hug and head to Aaron's car. I run to his car, drop my stuff, and give him a big hug. We put my stuff in the trunk and get in his car. On the way to the cabin we blast 2000s-2010s music and sing our hearts out. That's one of my favorite things to do with him. When the song Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw comes on I turn it up and sing as loud as I can.

We get to the cabin and I am amazed at how pretty it is. "You know, I don't think I have ever been here before." "None of mine or Emma's friends have been here. Only blood family, and you." I smile and hug him. "Let's grab our stuff, I want to go inside," I say eagerly. We then go to the trunk and take everything out. We get to the front door and Aaron unlocks and opens it. I step in and I'm amazed at how beautiful it is inside. We leave our stuff at the door and Aaron gives me a quick tour of the cabin.

At the end he says, "I saved the most important room for last." He then opens the door to the master bedroom. The bedroom is gorgeous. There is a King size bed with a TV and dresser on the wall facing the bed. There are 2 nightstands on each side of the bed and a huge window looking into the woods behind the cabin. I then go into the bathroom and there is a huge shower, a bath tub, a sink for each of us and a walk-in closet. I walk out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. "So, what do you think?" Aaron asks. "I love it so much. It's gorgeous. This is going to be a great weekend, I can just tell." Aaron chuckles and gives me a hug. "I'm glad you like it. Let's go grab our stuff and figure out what we want to do tonight." I nod my head and we go grab our stuff. We put our bags in the bedroom and put our snacks and stuff like that in the kitchen.

I go back to the bedroom and start to unpack. "What side of the bed do you want?" I ask. "Why are you asking me that? I know that you sleep on the left side of the bed and I sleep on the right." "Well, it is your family's cabin so I wanted to see if you wanted to sleep on the left this weekend?" "Baby, I don't care what side of the bed I sleep on, as long as I'm in the same bed as you." He cups my face and kisses me. I pull away and say, "Okay, then I'll sleep on the left side of the bed and you can sleep on the right side." Aaron giggles and continues to unpack his bag. "Because we are only staying here for 3 days, do you just want to share the dresser and I can hang my hoodies in the closet?" Aaron asks. "Yeah, that works for me. To be honest, I didn't really bring a lot of clothes." We both laugh and put our stuff in the dresser. I help Aaron hang up his hoodies so it is easier for me to choose and steal them. After we are done unpacking we go to the kitchen to figure out what to eat for dinner. "So, what do you want to eat?" Aaron asks as I sit at the counter. "Um, I don't know. What do you want?" "I don't know either. Do you just want to order a pizza and watch TV?" "Sure, that sounds fun." "Okay, I'll go order the pizza." Aaron then leaves the kitchen and grabs his phone. He then comes back and says, "Okay, so the pizza will be here in 10-15 minutes." "Okay." We then move upstairs and play ping pong in the game room. After I kick Aaron's ass in a few rounds of ping pong the doorbell rings. Aaron then comes back to the game room with a pizza box and a few napkins. "Where do you want to eat this?" Aaron asks. "We can eat it where ever you want." Aaron then grabs my hand and we go downstairs to sit on the back porch. Thank goodness we live in California, so it isn't that cold outside. Aaron puts the box on a table between 2 chairs. He then goes back inside and grabs some candles. He lights the candles and we have a candle lit dinner under the stars. I take a picture of him eating a pizza slice and post it on my Instagram with the caption: "Candle lit dinner under the stars with the best boyfriend ever." I post it and put my phone down for the rest of dinner.

"Dinner was amazing, baby." "It really was." Aaron says grabbing my hand and squeezing it.

We then put the left overs in the fridge for tomorrow and throws away the box. Once everything is put away Aaron grabs my hand and we head to the bedroom. "Want to just watch a movie in bed?" He asks. I nod my head and walk closer to him. I take off the sweatshirt I was wearing and he bites his lip because I only have a bra on. He takes off his shirt and I run my hands up and down his stomach and chest. I move my hands to his face and lightly kiss him. I can tell he is getting turned on so I stop and walk back to my side of the bed. I then take off my leggings and I am left in just my underwear. I move the decorative pillows off the bed and put them on the chair that is in the room. I get under the covers and grab the remote that's on Aaron's nightstand. I do all this while Aaron is just staring at me. Aaron then takes off his pants and climbs into bed with just his underwear on. He then grabs me from behind and whispers in my ear, "If you ever do that again, I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week." I just smile and say, "Okay, Daddy." I turn around to face him and we watch a movie with his arms around me.