Ch. 34

When I wake up Aaron is still asleep so I grab my phone to see if I had any notifications and sure enough my mom called me 5 times and I had a reminder to go get the morning after pill. I decide I need to get up and get dressed. I need to call my mom and get the pill. I somehow managed to get out of Aaron's grasp without waking him up. I put on my underwear, Nike shorts, bra and one of Aaron's hoodies. I put my hair up in a messy bun, grab my phone, put shoes on, and go downstairs. Once I get halfway down the stairs I realize I don't have my car because Aaron drove us here. I go back upstairs and grab Aaron's car keys. I know that he won't mind me taking his car to get Plan B. I finally get downstairs and see Hailey and Adam awake and eating cereal. I see Emma sitting on the couch watching TV. "Good morning." Hailey says making Adam and Emma look at me. "Hey, I need to go get something and I'm taking Aaron's car. So, if he wakes up and I'm not back yet can you tell him that I took his car and went to get something?" "Yeah, of course," Hailey says. "What do you need to get?" Adam asks before putting a spoon full of cereal in his mouth. "Um," I say, hesitating on if I should say because Emma was in the same room. Adam then understands what I need and says, "Actually never mind. I don't want to hear that." I laugh and head out to Aaron's car. Thank goodness Aaron's car has Carplay so I call my mom. After ringing twice my mom picks up.

Mom: Where the hell are you. Your father and I are worried sick.

Me: I've been at Aaron's house. I told you yesterday that I was spending the night there with Hailey.

Mom: You did?

Me: Yes, I did.

Mom: Oh okay. What time do you think you will be back home?

Me: I don't know. Probably around 2.

Mom: Okay. Stay safe. Your father and I will see you soon.

I hang up and get to the pharmacy. I park and go inside. I grab Plan B. and a bottle of water so I can take it in the car. I also grabbed a pregnancy test and condoms just in case this happens again. Once I get to the cash register the lady gives me a weird look and then rings me up. I grab the bag and go back to the car. I put the bag in the passenger seat, grab the Plan B. box, and the bottle of water. I take the pill and wash it down with the water. I then start the car back up and head back to Aaron's house.

I pull into the driveway and park the car. I grab my stuff and go inside. I close the door and see Hailey, Adam, Emma, and Aaron sitting on the couch watching TV. When Aaron sees me, he gets up and walks towards me. "Did you get it?" he asks, whispering in my ear. I nod my head and we both go up to his room. I put the bag on his bed and put his car keys back where they were. "I know I didn't ask to take your car, but I didn't want to wake you up and I knew that if I didn't go get the pill know I would have forgotten." He stops me by kissing me. "You don't have to ask if you can take my car." I smile at him and he looks at the bag. "What else did you get?" "I got a pregnancy test just in case. I want to make sure that the pill worked. I also bought some more condoms for my house in case we run out or you forget one." He smiles and I put the plastic bag in my backpack. He kisses me again and then we both go back downstairs.

For the rest of the weekend we could not keep our hands off each other. We were craving each other's touch so much. I love Aaron so much and I can't help the feelings I fell for him.