Ch. 21

I wake up to the smell of waffles. Aaron is still asleep, so I get out of bed as quietly as I possibly can so I don't wake him up. I then go downstairs and see Hailey and Adam in the kitchen. I sit at the island and say, "Good morning." Hailey turns around and says, "Good morning. Here are some waffles." "Thanks." I grab the syrup from the counter and ask, "So how was last night?" "Good," Hailey says looking at Adam. "Did you guys hookup last night?" Aaron asks while walking down the stairs. "What?! No. We literally just started dating!" Adam says. "Why would we hookup our first night as boyfriend and girlfriend?" Hailey asks. "When Aaron and I had our first date we fell asleep in my bed together." "Sadie, they already slept in the same bed together last night." "Actually, I slept on the floor and Hailey slept in the bed." Aaron and I are shocked. "What?" I ask. "Yeah, we aren't ready to sleep in the same bed yet," Hailey says. "Okay, fine you do you. So, what are we doing today?" I ask. "We can just have a day by the lake. We have kayaks, canoes, a paddle boat, corn hole, sand volleyball, ping pong, and hammocks. Hailey and I can go to the store and get stuff for sandwiches, and for dinner we can make burgers and hot dogs." "That sounds fun," I say. "When are you guys going to the store?" "Why are you guys going to fuck?" Adam asks. "No, I honestly wanted to know when you were leaving." Adam just says, "Mhm, sure," and walks away. Aaron sits next to me and I put my legs on his lap. We eat our waffles and Adam comes out of the bedroom. "Hailey and I are going to go to the store." "Okay, see you soon," Aaron says not taking his eyes off me.

The second Hailey and Adam leave Aaron gets up and grabs my hand. We go to our room and Aaron says, "Please tell me you brought your black bikini." "Yeah, I did. But I'm not wearing it today." "Why not?" "Because I want to make you wait." "You hate me don't you." "No. I love you." "Then why are you doing this you me?" "Because, I want you to wait. I'll wear it before we leave. I promise." "Okay." "Why did we come up here?" "Because I'm going to take a shower. You can join me if you want." Aaron walks into the bathroom and turns the water on. He looks so hot right now. I can't help it, I take off his sweatshirt and go into the bathroom. I close the door behind me and take off my shorts. Aaron takes off his sweatpants and boxer and gets in the shower. I take off my underwear and bra and join him. We are face to face and the hot water feels amazing on my skin. Aaron kisses me and I kiss him back. Aaron pulls me closer and I wrap my arms around his waist. Unfortunately, all we do is make out. When we are all clean Aaron turns the water off and we step out of the shower. "You know what I just realized?" I say looking at Aaron. "What did you just realize?" "That was our first shower together." "Oh my gosh, that was. How have we not showered together before?" "I have no idea." We go back into the bedroom and change into the clothes we are going to wear today. I put on a blue bikini, with jean shorts, and a light purple crop tank top. Aaron just puts on his bathing suit and no shirt.

When we get downstairs Adam and Hailey walk through the front door. "Sadie and I are going outside." "Okay, Hailey and I are going to put the groceries up, change, and then we'll meet you out there." When Aaron and I get outside I head to the ping pong table. "What to play?" "Yeah, but the way the guys and I play is the winner hits the loser in the back with the ball." "That sounds fun." We play about 5 games and each time I won. I just won the 5th game in a row and Aaron turns around. I hit him in the back and he yelps holding his back. I go up to him and say, "We can stop if you want. I'm starting to feel bad." "Fine we can stop." Aaron then picks me up and carries me to the edge of the dock. "Before you throw me in the water can I at least take my jean shorts off. They take forever to dry." "Sure." He puts me on the dock and I take my shorts and shirt off. I then jump on his back and Aaron jumps in the lake. We come up for air and I splash water in his face. "What are you guys doing?" Hailey asks walking down the steps. "Well, I hit Aaron in the back with ping pong balls 5 times and then he threw me in the lake." Aaron and I get out of the water and grab towels. We dry off and Adam walks outside. "Let's play volleyball. Guys vs Girls," Hailey says with her arm around me. "As long as you don't mind getting beat," Adam says with a smirk. Hailey and Adam play rock, paper, scissors to see who serves first. Hailey won so I got the ball. I served it over and Aaron passes it to Adam and he hits it over to Hailey how dives to pass it. I hit it over and Aaron or Adam can't get it. By the end of the first game the score was 25-20, girls. The guys won the next 2 games and Hailey and I won the fourth. In the fifth game it's tied 24-24. "Match point." Aaron says looking right at me. "Just serve the ball" I say. Aaron serves the ball over, I pass it to Hailey, she sets it back to me, and I hit it over. Adam passes it to Aaron who hits it over to the back corner. Hailey and I weren't fast enough to get the ball before it hit the ground. Adam and Aaron cheer while Hailey and I brush the sand off our bodies. Aaron then comes from behind me and says, "Good game, babygirl." "Good game." We then have lunch and talk for a few hours. Later Aaron and I decide to get in the paddle boat and look around the lake. It was a lot of fun. By the time we get back, Adam is already making dinner for us. Aaron and I decide to go change into some comfortable clothes and come back outside. We sit on the hammock and look out at the lake. "Are you happy you decided to come here this week?" Aaron asks. "Yeah, I am. I am so happy I get to be with you this week before school starts and Emma starts making up rumors about us." "I don't think she will. I'm happy you came too. I love getting to spend time with you." "I do too. The lake is so pretty." "Yeah it really is," Aaron says kissing the top of my head. At around 7 o'clock the four of us eat dinner. Aaron starts a fire and we sit around it and talk. Before we know it it's midnight. "I'm going to bed," I say starting to get up. "I'm gonna go to bed too," Aaron says. "Goodnight," Hailey and Adam say. Aaron and I then go upstairs and change into our pajamas. "Tomorrow is going to be better than today." "What makes you say that, Sadie?" "I don't know, I just have a feeling that it will." Aaron and I then kiss and we fall asleep in each other's arms.