Ch. 47

In the morning I wake up to an empty bed. I get out of bed and go to the walk-in to grab one of Aaron's hoodies. I put it on and open up the curtains. I open the door and smell waffles, so I head to the kitchen. He is making waffles in just gray sweatpants.

Damn, he looks so hot right now.

"Good morning." Aaron says with a smile on his face. "How did you sleep?" he asks. "I slept great. That bed is so comfortable, especially with your arms around me. What about you?" "I slept great too. I loved having you in my arms knowing that I can protect you while you're sleeping." "Aww, baby. I love you." I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and give him a kiss. "I love you too." He says and kisses me back. "So, about what you did last night," Aaron says. "What did I do?" I saying getting a mug to make some tea. "Like you don't know." "Ok. What about it?" I fill my mug with water and put the tea bag in it. I am about to put the mug in the microwave when hands wrap around my waist. Aaron picks me up and sits me on the counter. "Can I just make my tea?" "Nope. You teased me last night. I don't know if that can go unpunished," Aaron says with a smirk on his face. I can feel a lump in my throat, because I know what is about to happen. I put my tea mug down on the other side of the island.

Aaron cups my face and kisses me. We start to make out when he moves his hands under the sweatshirt and undoes my bra. He takes it off and throws it across the kitchen and into the living room. He moves his hands to my thighs and squeezes them tightly. Our lips part and his lips connect with my inner thigh. He starts to move up my leg and he can tell I am starting to get turned on because my breathing is getting heavier. He kisses my inner thigh a little longer and then out of nowhere stops.

He goes back to what he was doing before this happened and I just sit on the island wanting more. I start to touch myself and move my hand in circles. Aaron notices and pulls my hand away. "Baby, why?" I whine craving to be touched. "Me teasing you does not mean you get to touch yourself when I'm done." "Fine, then you can touch me." "Nope. You are going to have to deal with it, like I had to deal with it last night." "So, your telling me that you didn't masturbate last night after I fell asleep." "I can promise you I did not masturbate or anything last night. I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful so, I sucked it up and didn't touch myself."

I know that's a lie, but I just play along and make him think I believe him with this one. "Aww, baby." I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. "Don't worry, we can do something later today." "Yay!" I then jump off the island and put my mug in the microwave. Once my tea is done brewing Aaron and I sit down and eat our breakfast.

At around noon I decide to take a shower and clean my body. I felt gross because I forgot to take a shower yesterday. After I get out of the shower I see Aaron getting dressed and by getting dressed I mean just putting gray sweatpants on and a hoodie. I put on my bra and underwear and walk to the dresser. "Damn, how did I get such a sexy girlfriend?" "I have no idea," I say. He comes up to me and wraps his arms around waist. "How about we hang out in our underwear today? I'll wear just my boxers and you wear your underwear and one of my hoodies, with no bra. What do you say?" "Okay. Sounds fun." He gives me a kiss, takes off his hoodie and hands it to me. I put it on and take off my bra from under the hoodie. "Let's play some board games." Aaron says grabbing my hand. I follow Aaron upstairs to a closet filled with board games. "What games do you want to play?" "The Game of Life and Monopoly Deal?" Aaron then grabs both of those games and we head downstairs to the living room. I turn on the TV and put on a movie. "Baby, look, The Notebook is on." "Do you want to watch that and then play the games?" Aaron asks from the kitchen. "Sure." I click on the movie and pause it. I then get up and close the curtains so that there isn't a lot of light coming through the windows. I also go to the bathroom and grab a box of tissues, because I know I am going to cry.

We are at the end of the movie and tears are just falling down my face. Aaron puts his arms around me and hugs me tight. The movie ends and we get up to throw the tissues away. "What do you want to do for dinner? Leftovers or Panda Express?" "Panda Express sounds so good right now." Aaron then grabs his phone and orders us some food. "It will be here in 15 minutes."